Fall 2021 Anime Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
saihate no paladin should be the star of the season

That hasn’t started yet, has it? I doubt it can beat Jobless but I can hope. Winter looks like a stronger season than this one unfortunately.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That hasn’t started yet, has it? I doubt it can beat Jobless but I can hope. Winter looks like a stronger season than this one unfortunately.
imo, it really depends on how much backstory, world building and as odd as it sounds but for an anime focus'd on the class of paladin, religion and faith are like super important, if they do that right, it'll be better than panty pedo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Worlds Finest Assassin, Banished, and Takt Op were all good 1st episodes. Really liked the WFA.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He's not going to fuck you, Gavin. You'll have to wait for the school arc.
It's more that he has issues with this and how it makes his pee pee feel.

Japan.png

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched:

Mushuko Tensei: The animation is still good, but the drawing seems a bit sloppy. Still great overall.
Platinum End: Hm, guys who did Death Note and Bakugo(?) are behind this. First episode was alright, looks like it might a rather crazy show.
Banished: Not bad, will give it 3 episodes.

Assassin, Takt and Haram are up next.

Edit: Guess Worlds End Haram got delayed (after ep2) til 2022.

Last edited:

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
you guys didn't take up komiwa?

Its not on SubsPlease's list, and only thing I found was a pre-screening so I don't know if episode 1 even showed up yet. Kind of curious about it since I've read the manga.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm not even sure what Komiwa is. Doing a google search didn't pull up anything.

Ok, Nyaa found Komi Can't Communicate

EDIT: Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu is the full Japanese title.

EDIT 2: After watching the things that were on Nyaa (just trailers and an early release of the first 10 minutes), it's a show that will be on Netflix.
Netflix Release - October 21st.

Last edited:

Malkav

French Madman
Yeah Komi is not up by the usual groups weirdly. Is it not licensed by Crunchy/Funi?

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Is it not licensed by Crunchy/Funi?
Same as with Blue Period this season: It's Neflix only.

First episode for Blue Period is out today, and first episode for Komi will air October 21th.

Yes, Netflix is doing something like simulcast, only with a delay of one week instead of one hour like Crunchyroll/Funimation.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not seeing Saihate no Paladin on SubsPlease or Crunchyroll, who has it? I saw a raw on Nyaa.

Edit: Nevermind, CR has it.

Watched Assassin and it was a pretty good start. I'm kinda hoping his protégé is the Hero.

Paladin had a great first episode, have high hopes for this show.

World Trigger got off to a good start as expected, glad it is back.

Last edited:

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Same as with Blue Period this season: It's Neflix only.

First episode for Blue Period is out today, and first episode for Komi will air October 21th.

Yes, Netflix is doing something like simulcast, only with a delay of one week instead of one hour like Crunchyroll/Funimation.
Looks to have it here:

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
86 didn't catch me when it first came out but 86's second season is premiering right now. Surprised more aren't talking about it here since it was popular for it's first season.

Apparently it took several years for Cindirella 9's 13th episode to come out for some reason. A wholesome show about girls baseball in Japan. Hopefully they put it out to gauge interest on a possible 2nd season. Nothing spectacular but an interesting story.

2nd season for Inuyasha continuation and I'm a total fanboy for Inuyasha ever since I was younger.

I may give TAKT OP DESTINY and VISUAL PRISON a try.

Not seeing much that I really want to watch this season but at least it's not barren like summer.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
86 didn't catch me when it first came out but 86's second season is premiering right now. Surprised more aren't talking about it here since it was popular for it's first season.

Apparently it took several years for Cindirella 9's 13th episode to come out for some reason. A wholesome show about girls baseball in Japan. Hopefully they put it out to gauge interest on a possible 2nd season. Nothing spectacular but an interesting story.

2nd season for Inuyasha continuation and I'm a total fanboy for Inuyasha ever since I was younger.

I may give TAKT OP DESTINY and VISUAL PRISON a try.

Not seeing much that I really want to watch this season but at least it's not barren like summer.
Really liked 86. Will have to check out S2.