Fall 2022 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
chainsaw man
The Lion King GIF
yeah uhh chainsaw man...wow.

The intro is finally over, time to buckle up.

The future rules.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Got damn. That was ranking of kings episode 2 level of kick you in the nuts.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, that was really fucked. I was kinda looking forward to Denji eventually getting Makima.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that show does not fuck around... wow.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Finally getting around to watching Megalobox S2. Holy fuck this is a rough ride. Just stab after stab to the feels.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is where the hype comes from. It was this encounter that caused me to binge the rest of the manga that was available at the time.
I am so close to doing the same, but I'll resist and just watch the anime. Episode was full of wtf. Great stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I am so close to doing the same, but I'll resist and just watch the anime. Episode was full of wtf. Great stuff.

We've only got 4 episodes left, so you might as well hold off for now. It looks like it should wrap up with the aftermath of this fight. It's good stopping point that makes sense, but it will leave a lot of people blueballed. We've just begun the spiral into madness.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Finally getting around to watching Megalobox S2. Holy fuck this is a rough ride. Just stab after stab to the feels.
Binged through Megalobox in 2 sessions. That last scene... just fucking why are there always onion ninjas everywhere?

• 1Solidarity

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Today was another really god damn good Chainsaw Man. This show is fucking great. The popcorn people were glorious.

• 2Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, this episode of Chainsaw was the best yet, imo. Top tier show.

• 1Like

bolok

Molten Core Raider
The previous episode fucked me up, this one was just bad-ass. It's not doing anything particularly new or different, but man it's just riding the rails of good enough art, music, and WTF to pull out something pretty great so far.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Chainsaw man is awesome. Though I was super, super fucking triggered by the ending scene. Standing on the right on a Japanese escalator and a tokyo one no less, and *gasp* standing in the middle like some degenerate makima? There's no way tons of people wouldn't plow into them. People run down the left side of escalators constantly in Tokyo.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man i stopped watching chainsaw man after the first like 3 but caught up last night... those last 2 episodes were a wild ride jesus christ, what an insanely well done show so far

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea the last 2 episodes it finally got interesting. I had stopped watching it after ep4 until I read the thread the other day.

• 2Like