Fall 2026 Anime Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,816
64,743
Magic Knight Rayearth being remade is trippy. This was a shoujo manga that already got an anime 32 years ago. It was in the same generation as Sailor Moon. The art style is definitely a throwback.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,983
1,564
I really enjoy laid off cheat granting mage too, looking forward to next episode. Curious about what is going on with that s tier hero chick, and want to see the MC's antics against actual monsters.

Signs you have been assimilated by the corporate life - your reaction to the opening is 'that little shit, that stunt of his is not only unacceptable behavior, but is also going to get people killed'
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
4,684
4,124
Laid off cheat has the potential to be a lot of fun. Like granting someone like Spongebob Squarepants ultimate power and seeing what happens. My habit of binging makes it tough to wait out episode releases though :(
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
6,287
22,666
Saw there's a new Ghost in the shell series from 2026 out on prime. Started it and it looks way crappier and sounds way more childish than stand alone complex, which is over 20 years older. Couldn't even finish the first episode
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,843
19,218
Saw there's a new Ghost in the shell series from 2026 out on prime. Started it and it looks way crappier and sounds way more childish than stand alone complex, which is over 20 years older. Couldn't even finish the first episode
That sucks, I was going to give it a shot. But at the same time, I'm fine with that because I already have too much I'm attempting to watch over the weekends.
 

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
78,557
184,848
Saw there's a new Ghost in the shell series from 2026 out on prime. Started it and it looks way crappier and sounds way more childish than stand alone complex, which is over 20 years older. Couldn't even finish the first episode
it's the most manga accurate tone/style adaption