- 32,831
- 64,775
Magic Knight Rayearth being remade is trippy. This was a shoujo manga that already got an anime 32 years ago. It was in the same generation as Sailor Moon. The art style is definitely a throwback.
- 2
I really enjoy laid off cheat granting mage too, looking forward to next episode. Curious about what is going on with that s tier hero chick, and want to see the MC's antics against actual monsters.

That sucks, I was going to give it a shot. But at the same time, I'm fine with that because I already have too much I'm attempting to watch over the weekends.Saw there's a new Ghost in the shell series from 2026 out on prime. Started it and it looks way crappier and sounds way more childish than stand alone complex, which is over 20 years older. Couldn't even finish the first episode
it's the most manga accurate tone/style adaptionSaw there's a new Ghost in the shell series from 2026 out on prime. Started it and it looks way crappier and sounds way more childish than stand alone complex, which is over 20 years older. Couldn't even finish the first episode
it's the most manga accurate tone/style adaption
Secret Saint is good schlitz.
Another new show started today that I like. It's an isekai. Full Clearing Another World Under a Goddess with Zero Believers. The MC is very weak, but I suspect he'll get strong. A class is on a bus following a ski trip. The bus has an accident, and they all end up freezing to death. However, the majority of them wake up in a new world where magic and shit exists. They each have abilities given tot hem by "the goddess".
I just like fantasy shows. The art on this one looked good, and turns out it has a decent story too. Saturdays are stacked this season.Thanks for saying that, just finishing up first episode now and its pretty dope. Probably not something I would have watched just by seeing it in CR.
edgy trash or generic trash?
It wasn't really trash. Just a show. Hardly edgy, but I wasn't disgusted by it. It was set up more for not a child's mentality, but it didn't really do anything bad. Well, the "goddess" offered to lift her skirt if it meant he would follow her, but that didn't actually happen.edgy trash or generic trash?