Fall 2026 Anime Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,831
64,773
Magic Knight Rayearth being remade is trippy. This was a shoujo manga that already got an anime 32 years ago. It was in the same generation as Sailor Moon. The art style is definitely a throwback.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Blackwing Lair Raider
2,985
1,566
I really enjoy laid off cheat granting mage too, looking forward to next episode. Curious about what is going on with that s tier hero chick, and want to see the MC's antics against actual monsters.

Signs you have been assimilated by the corporate life - your reaction to the opening is 'that little shit, that stunt of his is not only unacceptable behavior, but is also going to get people killed'
 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
4,687
4,126
Laid off cheat has the potential to be a lot of fun. Like granting someone like Spongebob Squarepants ultimate power and seeing what happens. My habit of binging makes it tough to wait out episode releases though :(
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
6,287
22,667
Saw there's a new Ghost in the shell series from 2026 out on prime. Started it and it looks way crappier and sounds way more childish than stand alone complex, which is over 20 years older. Couldn't even finish the first episode
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,846
19,221
Saw there's a new Ghost in the shell series from 2026 out on prime. Started it and it looks way crappier and sounds way more childish than stand alone complex, which is over 20 years older. Couldn't even finish the first episode
That sucks, I was going to give it a shot. But at the same time, I'm fine with that because I already have too much I'm attempting to watch over the weekends.
 

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
78,561
184,858
Saw there's a new Ghost in the shell series from 2026 out on prime. Started it and it looks way crappier and sounds way more childish than stand alone complex, which is over 20 years older. Couldn't even finish the first episode
it's the most manga accurate tone/style adaption
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,846
19,221
Another new show started today that I like. It's an isekai. Full Clearing Another World Under a Goddess with Zero Believers. The MC is very weak, but I suspect he'll get strong. A class is on a bus following a ski trip. The bus has an accident, and they all end up freezing to death. However, the majority of them wake up in a new world where magic and shit exists. They each have abilities given tot hem by "the goddess".
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
12,041
13,590
Another new show started today that I like. It's an isekai. Full Clearing Another World Under a Goddess with Zero Believers. The MC is very weak, but I suspect he'll get strong. A class is on a bus following a ski trip. The bus has an accident, and they all end up freezing to death. However, the majority of them wake up in a new world where magic and shit exists. They each have abilities given tot hem by "the goddess".

edgy trash or generic trash?
 

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
<Bronze Donator>
32,831
64,773
Thanks for saying that, just finishing up first episode now and its pretty dope. Probably not something I would have watched just by seeing it in CR.
I just like fantasy shows. The art on this one looked good, and turns out it has a decent story too. Saturdays are stacked this season.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
16,846
19,221
edgy trash or generic trash?
It wasn't really trash. Just a show. Hardly edgy, but I wasn't disgusted by it. It was set up more for not a child's mentality, but it didn't really do anything bad. Well, the "goddess" offered to lift her skirt if it meant he would follow her, but that didn't actually happen.