Fallout 4

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Am I just really out of touch or does anyone else have problems displaying videos like the one above?

It's way larger than my web browser. Resize that shit! Who actually has a web browser however big that is?!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone else feel like that whatever type of gun you are using, it's ammo has a massively reduced drop rate?

I played several levels using mostly a shotgun, and was always low on shotgun shells. Then recently I switched to a badass pistol I found, but it's ammo is rapidly depleting and I seem to find almost none in the wild, while I'm finding shotgun ammo like crazy now.

Seems really odd, but I've noticed it across 2 different gun types now. I used to NEVER see shotgun shells while I was using one, and now that are in almost everything that I loot.

I do have rank 2 of the ammo perk, FWIW
I think everything drops in tierds and shells are tier 2, so you might not see them till you progress a lot. I noticed the same thing where I got very few shells early on but later got more.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
those don't resize on my screen (firefox in linux), I have to zoom way out to get it to fit.

I also read that it doesn't use up two ammo, so it's more useful of a trait than I thought. I don't know how the projectiles interact but it seems like instant double damage.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Stupid question about settlement building (maybe I just need to watch some tutorial videos...)

When piecing flat wall sections together, they tend to "snap" together when you're close to form a uniform wall. Is there anyway to make them "snap" attach at 90 degrees to form corners?

There's only like 1 pre-fab L-shaped corner piece in the toolkit, and it doesn't "snap" fit into other pieces at all. It kinda sucks.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
those don't resize on my screen (firefox in linux), I have to zoom way out to get it to fit.

I also read that it doesn't use up two ammo, so it's more useful of a trait than I thought. I don't know how the projectiles interact but it seems like instant double damage.
Even then, that weapon is exclusively for finding some rapebeast, fast traveling to Sanctuary and suiting up. Fast traveling back and killing it then leaving.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I agree and have never used a fatman meaningfully in FO3/NV/FO4, but that modifier can exist on other weapons.

If the double-projectile doesn't use additional ammo it's not only twice as powerful but is also twice as efficient.

bigdaw_sl

shitlord
Stupid question about settlement building (maybe I just need to watch some tutorial videos...)

When piecing flat wall sections together, they tend to "snap" together when you're close to form a uniform wall. Is there anyway to make them "snap" attach at 90 degrees to form corners?

There's only like 1 pre-fab L-shaped corner piece in the toolkit, and it doesn't "snap" fit into other pieces at all. It kinda sucks.
Build Wall > Ceiling > Wall so it snaps underneath the ceiling section at 90 degrees

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Am I just really out of touch or does anyone else have problems displaying videos like the one above?

It's way larger than my web browser. Resize that shit! Who actually has a web browser however big that is?!
It fits fine when I click the link, but when I embed it it's enormous. Using Firefox on Win8.1

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When you finally decide to build a little house for yourself, and you look back up and its like 3.5 hours later and still not done..

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Found a colander.

Disappointed I can't wear it as a hat in game to celebrate His Holy Noodleness, FSM

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel really stupid for asking this, but what's the fucking command to pick shit up and hold it out in front of you? It's not in the controls list and I might be having a stroke.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You just hold E, instead of quick press to loot it.

Watching Cohh play, didn't realize you can get friggan Artiller for your bases, and they each fire 4 per target nade(so if you have more then 1 artillery you get 4 shots per Artillery), curious how far they will fire.