Fallout 4

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
jZtNEuW.png
weak sauce. I was thinking of buying for ps4, now PC for sure.

spronk

FPS noob
mod support is not in at launch for any platform afaik, as the mod creator toolkit will be released post launch. imma buy on PS4, beat it, trade it in, and rebuy on PC down the road after DLCs and mods and shit are out. I hope by then one of the VR platforms is in release, new video cards are out with full DX12 and stuff, and it'd be cool replaying FO4 in VR

its weird but steam achievements mean nothing to me but man those sweet PS4 trophies clearly signal to the ladies of the world that I am an alpha male

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
its weird but steam achievements mean nothing to me but man those sweet PS4 trophies clearly signal to the ladies of the world that I am an alpha male
I like Steam Achievements but they def don't compare to Trophies and Gamerscore. With that said I got 1000G'd, Platnium'd and max achivement on Steam Fallout 3. I will probably do it with Fallout 4.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, mod support for PC isn't going to happen until Q1 2016 then it will go to x box and then PS4. Trying to remember where I read it.

nuday

Golden Squire
If anybody is interested: as of the time of this post, gamestop has pip-boy PC versions back in stock.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Good watching out bros

I missed that initial stock because Im out of state and was afraid Id missed out. So seriously thanks bros. i know its a shitty hunk of plastic but I dont care. I still have my two bobblehwads and my coins from3 and new vegas collectors editions sitting next to my monitor and I really didnt want to miss out on this one.

nuday

Golden Squire
According to IGN there are going to be some small shipments to all vendors all week, so I guess keep checking. I got mine during the first round, but I'm trying to get one for XBONE for my brother.

Not really sure why, he's not that great of a guy.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
So far in life I've been in the right place at the right time exactly once: Fallout 4 Collector's Edition in stock, pre-ordered, refresh page out of stock. The coolest dumbest way I've wasted my money in a long time. Can't wait to wear it to work on day one hah hah.

Taloo_sl

shitlord
Fallout Shelter is a pretty cool little mobile game but fuck does it run like shit. Apparently it was made only for the 5s or something. Happy if the fucking thing will even load my vault in the first three tries at this point on my iPhone 5 and I only have 30 dwellers. Not a memory issue either. It's literally the only thing on the phone other than facebook and facebook messenger since I got it as a gift recently and haven't bothered to get my SIM card cloned to the smaller card yet. Just using it to fuck around with Fallout and save my other phones battery on wifi.

Fadaar

That guy
Much like FO3 do the Brotherhood of Steel quests to use power armor as early as possible. Except I think you need 100 Lockpick to get there.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
That the mod that mashes FO3 and F:NV together? I can't handle that, too much game for me. I rarely finish a playthrough on a bethsoft game anyways, I'll have no hope if I do that.