Fallout 4

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
you type [gfycat] tags around the random address gfycat makes for your video, in this case, PlainJoyfulAustraliancattledog

Looks like the PS4 bug I was getting in Corvega last night (minus the pipboy splash)

Crazily

N00b
Ok So I found 2 upgraded arms off legendary creature and 1 chest. If I equip these I have 3x the protections I have now but I am running around in my underwear. Which is better?

I found a kick ass shot gun from a legendary ghoul that has unlimited ammo capacity so no need to reload ever!!

Anyone know what level you start killing super mutants?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
you can find a road leather or militia outfit or whatever to wear under your arms/chest/leg pieces. It's goofy how some armors are exclusive to the mods and some aren't.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
first deathclaw
i just ducked into the shop on the left side of the street (facing away from museum), if you are back in it you can shoot him through the windows but he can't come inside. door scumming
Good call. I was actually using the church right across from there but he kept running around the corner when I went in. My main issue was running out of ammo but I just realized I could switch guns in the power armor.... derp!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
you can find a road leather or militia outfit or whatever to wear under your arms/chest/leg pieces.
Or your Vault suit. Either way, get used to wearing a bunch of mismatched parts, because the 'full suit' armors will never be able to compete. Unless there's some really special unique one out there, but even that would be a tough sell.

Yeah kinda disappointed with the crafting , thought it would have unique mods that can only be crafted through it. But I have been finding them on guns looted or bought from shops. Also you can get the 1st ranks in the crafting and can remove mods that way and you dont need to the skill to apply say a Gun Nut rank 3 mod to your weapon. Only need it to make the mod , you just apply the standard to the slot you want to take from a weapon and it removes it and adds it to you inventory.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am fucking LOVING this motherfucking game. God damn.

It has been such a long time since I've played a game where I have literally lost track of HOURS of my life. I went home early yesterday because the office was dead and played all fucking day and night. Wife went to bed at midnight and I was like "Alright I'll hit it for another hour and gets some sleep".

On my 2nd trip to piss I decide to look at my phone....4 in the fuckin' morning.

Also, I took someones advice and started exploring after reaching Diamond City (doing 0 quests there). Now I'm level 14 with 7 suits of power armor. One is a complete 100% T51 set, and I have two other complete T45 sets...and 4 exoskeletons. My gas station garage is getting a bit crowded.

I am admittedly a kleptomaniac, so I have retarded amounts of resources right now (over 900 steel) but I can't fucking figure out how to get power to my motherfucking jukebox. I WANT SOME JAMZ WHILE I PAINT HOT ROD FLAMES ON MY FUCKING POWER ARMOR. I don't even know if it works like that, but I want to try.

Seems like the metal boxes are the best for storage. I dump all junk into the crafting table and then separate guns/ammo, armor, and Power armor stuff into different boxes. I think I have 12 fusion cores now.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of such things

Some REALLY sweet armor pieces in Vault 81, one has +10% movement speed. The two other ones require an obscene amount of caps. So I am going to see if I can just pickpocket them or something

Edit: Why go to Diamond City before exploring?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Speaking of such things

Some REALLY sweet armor pieces in Vault 81, one has +10% movement speed. The two other ones require an obscene amount of caps. So I am going to see if I can just pickpocket them or something

Edit: Why go to Diamond City before exploring?
I'm not really sure what the persons reasoning for it was. Maybe so you have access to "better" vendors?

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not quite to this level yet though...

eobygpq.jpg

zT9c0MV.jpg

VariaVespasa_sl

shitlord
Just a quick question. I was able to play for a couple hours last night. In the very early part of the game when you go to the first city, I stumbled upon a workbench at what looked like a gas station and it allowed me to make all sorts of things, base building, etc. Is there a tutorial for this later on and I just stumbled across it too early? Or is it more of a figure it out as you go kind of thing? I won't spoiler this because it is SO early in. I am basically just at the part where I entered the first city, went into a museum, cleared some bandits, and then was told to get a fusion core and a mini gun to activate a powered armor suit. So I did that and killed this beast, received two more quests, and that is where I saved and exited.

Also, how can I get the power suit off?
Nothing official, but this video should give you most of what you need to know for settlement building.

Fallout 4 - Workshop Settlement Tutorial (1080p/60) - YouTube

And of course spam this thread for anything it doesnt answer for you and someone will answer you soon enough I'm sure.
smile.png

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
If you leave cores in them they will. People bitching about it on Reddit day of settlers taking their power armor and wearing it to sleep and shit lol.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you leave cores in them they will. People bitching about it on Reddit day of settlers taking their power armor and wearing it to sleep and shit lol.
Which is absolutely a Bethesda troll move, and a fucking hilarious one at that.

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Really enjoying the game, but I'm done until someone mods this shitty UI. It wasn't too bad just running around but as soon as you get power armor it's too hard to ignore on a 21:9 monitor.

Skrigg

Golden Squire
Protip: If you cant find your settlers at a particular location, craft the bell under Resources>Misc. and then ring it and they will come group around it.