Fallout 76

Cybsled

The private servers aren’t even legit private servers...you can’t actually tweak anything. Pretty worthless.

Only thing that make me sub one month is to get the NCR Ranger outfit, since you get to keep it even if you cancel the sub.

• 1Picard
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Burn it to the ground

hello Outer Worlds

1571885164643.png
C554D577-AF59-483D-8935-43B1C74B8D06.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This is blowing up massively well :) Now industry folks are calling out their bullshit :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Haha! And get this: The idiots that DID buy this subscription (Who should never have kids) just lost all their scrap in the limitless scrap holder when switching from a private server to a public one. Which isn't supposed to happen. Glad they are being screwed, honestly.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
The memes coming out of this are awesome.

1571933232670.png

1571933248445.png

The first cross publisher combo sale.

1571933274626.png

• 1Worf

Randin

Trakanon Raider
It's legitimately fascinating to see how they fuck things up. Looking at the developers that are currently on the public's shit list, Blizzard is there for their political kowtowing, Bioware for making something so utterly mediocre that it's completely vanished from the public awareness, but Bethesda...holy shit: poor game design, horrible bugs, unsavory monetization, physical merchandise snafus, and major website problems. And finding multiple ways to achieve each of these. It's amazing. Bethesda's always had an issue with releasing products with less polish than you'd want, but this is next level. You would think that somewhere in the process would make someone at Bethesda say, "Okay, we've fucked up a lot, this next major update needs to be fucking flawless or we're going to lose people," but instead they put out an update that causes users' computers to physically explode or some shit like that.

As someone who's hoping Elders Scrolls VI is good, God I hope this is just Bethesda being utter shit with online, and they'll be back to their usual fun-but-slightly-janky form by the next game. But in the meantime, may as well just enjoy the show, I guess.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Yeah right now I have zero faith in Starfield or elder scrolls 6. I cannot even imagine the bullshit monetization schemes they have going for this shit right now.

I mean this shit beats EA and battlefront 2.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah right now I have zero faith in Starfield or elder scrolls 6. I cannot even imagine the bullshit monetization schemes they have going for this shit right now.

I mean this shit beats EA and battlefront 2.

ESO is the only thing going in there favor.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
ESO is doing incredibly well and turned into a decent game.

Their latest expansion sucked ass. And summerset was a copy paste from vanilla quest givers and half the lines. I would agree with Morrowinds expac that was good. Everything else since then has been bad and the PVP is a mess.

• 1Dislike

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

List of issues from the article that have also been reported on the fallout 76 subreddit:
  1. The private worlds are not private or new. Users have reported loading these new worlds to find half of the stuff has been looted already and NPC's are dead suggesting these are re-used worlds.
  2. You cannot lock your private world so if somebody sees you are online and active they can just join your instance
  3. Multiple players are reporting that they have deposited hundreds of units of scrap in these new boxes, only to find that the box has eaten it. The scrap disappears from the instance, and can’t be found again from re-logging or anything. It’s just gone.
  4. The rates for scrap collection have been nerfed too

Also

Spend a few hundred bucks on the premium edition of a new Fallout game
Game bugged to hell on release
Tons of in-game purchases and micro-transactions
Patches fix barely anything
Bag is made of plastic, canvas bags sent to social media influencers instead
Send a request for an actual canvas bag, get doxxed by Bethesda when the site is breached and all your personal info is unencrypted
Meanwhile Power Armour helmets are being recalled for having mold in them and the Nuka Cola rum bottles ship in standard glass bottles with cheap plastic shells
Bethesda then announces a paid subscription service for the game
Buy it, get handed an objectively worse game experience

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Their latest expansion sucked ass. And summerset was a copy paste from vanilla quest givers and half the lines. I would agree with Morrowinds expac that was good. Everything else since then has been bad and the PVP is a mess.

Come on Elsweyr was alright. The game is buggy but cheap.The Lore is great and if you just wanna chill it isn't bad. In comparison to Fallout 76 it's great. I haven't played Morrowind or Summerset so I wouldnt know about that. The PvP is a mess but thats your boy Marc Jacobs lol.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Come on Elsweyr was alright. The game is buggy but cheap.The Lore is great and if you just wanna chill it isn't bad. In comparison to Fallout 76 it's great. I haven't played Morrowind or Summerset so I wouldnt know about that. The PvP is a mess but thats your boy Marc Jacobs lol.

Well, you could compare Anthem to fallout 76 and say it’s great if that’s the argument. 😜

• 1Worf