Fallout 76

Cybsled

Fallout 5 at earliest will be the mid 20s minimum. Only reason FO76 had such a quick turnaround from FO4 is they recycled a lot of assets from FO4.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL so there is a hack out now that allows you to steal everything out of someone’s inventory including (my favorite part) atom store bought purchases.

Ok first video is the hack working here

Utnayan Utnayan I’d pay a $100 to watch you running around drunk on twitch doing this.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Haha! The comments :) Todd Howard even showed up to act like a wanna be comedian.

You know, I wouldn't put it past these schmucks (Bethesda) if this guy is an employee and using these hacks to create viral marketing. Amazingly, over Christmas, it got patched hours later?

Стефан3 days ago
We need a version with the in game sounds from mad players.

Hide replies
Todd Howard
Todd Howard
3 days ago
You need to buy skyrim for that

Stop giving this asshole any money. PIrate the living shit out of anything this company makes.

Last edited:

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
From what I heard the patch didn't stop people from still being able to take people's shit lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Thousands of people got their stuff taken. There is video of 1 guy alone taking stuff from hundreds of people. What a clown show.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Something the pantheon people never will understand. We want that game to succeed.

We want this one to fail.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
This ones already failed ... I feel sorry for anyone still playing it.

The client having pretty much full access too everything all the time is the downfall, I'd like too see what the engineer who designed the network code for this have to say.... rofl

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Something the pantheon people never will understand. We want that game to succeed.

We want this one to fail.
By most metrics, it has failed. What is your endstate for true failure?

I’m enjoying it being a never ending train wreck that is continually thrust into the limelight every month as a new mode of failure is uncovered for all to gawk at in amazement.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Id consider this a success

giphy.gif

• 1Like

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
And to think, most people were just asking for a co-op Fallout/Elder Scrolls experience...

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
And to think, most people were just asking for a co-op Fallout/Elder Scrolls experience...

Pretty much. That and if they tinkered with the formula a bit then make it closer to Conan Exiles please.

Brad2770

Pretty much. That and if they tinkered with the formula a bit then make it closer to Conan Exiles please.

Fallout set up like Rust would be amazing. And more realistic what things would be like after a nuclear winter than 76 was.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users