Fallout 76

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
This game will be dead in a month, and maybe two years from now it'll be a little popular again like ESO once it has like two full expansions and several smaller content updates.

Then it'll fade completely into obscurity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
The concept of the game is fine, I can see the exploration and multiplayer aspects being fun.

30fps lock with terrible performance, no proper control customisation and no FOV options are the coup de grace for me personally.

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its depends on what someone's definition of a dead game is. It will go the path of ESO for sure. It will get that first month boost from streamers with their hordes of brain dead NPC's. But these NPCs don't play games because they like them. They just do it because they think their idol streamer will notice them and once their idol moves on these people will never touch that game again.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Cancelled my preorder this is just depressing as a huge fallout fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Terial

Trakanon Raider
game itself is not great, but i played with a buddy of mine a few times during the beta, we both agreed that if solo this game is boring AF, but when we were running around together and just not giving a shit and having fun, we were laughing our asses off and just having fun. For that reason alone we are going to play it. We won't take it seriously and if we die, or lose shit, etc... we don't care. But to run around in fallout world with a friend... that's the fun part.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

The concept of the game is fine, I can see the exploration and multiplayer aspects being fun.

30fps lock with terrible performance, no proper control customisation and no FOV options are the coup de grace for me personally.

Console? Because FPS isn’t that low on PC and you can change FOV.

Although 63fps seems low, should at least boost it to 90.

Cybsled

Looks like point respec and faction pvp in the future. I’m going Enclave faction ;)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Fantastic. By the time the faction PvP system goes in it will be free to play. Hopefully with players still logging in by then.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Looks like point respec and faction pvp in the future. I’m going Enclave faction ;)

Cool once they release the full game with these basic features ill give that a look... assuming i can be super mutant faction

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wage

Molten Core Raider
Game is Fallout 4 with multiplayer, a better leveling system, and no annoying son or Preston. I dig it.

• 1Like

Cybsled

It is a minor bug and you can resolve it in literally a couple minutes because you only can't repeat the noob shit like leaving the Vault for the first time. Although I wonder if you get double Atom points? In BETA you got ATOMs to use in the store for achievements and you keep those, so this could actually work out for players if you get double credit ;)