Fantastic Four

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Reminder that this film was only made to keep the movie rights away from Marvel, much like the endless fucking Spider-Man reboots.

HUH_sl

shitlord
The worse this does the greater the chances Marvel gets the movie rights back and we can see a proper Doom in the MCU. So as much as I like the cast, sans Kate Mara, I hope this fails miserably.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
haha, I didn't even catch that on first viewing. that is like some Aqua Teen Hunger Force shit right there.

Feien

Ploppers
Not to nitpick, but the dimensions of this plate are completely off
rrr_img_103555.jpg

And these metal containers look like computer graphic plastic.
rrr_img_103556.jpg

Devlin

Golden Squire
Every scene with special effects looks like claymation.

Hopefully they'll revert the franchise back to Marvel after this shits the bed so we can get back all the good villains tied up in this otherwise shitty bunch of faggots.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The worse this does the greater the chances Marvel gets the movie rights back and we can see a proper Doom in the MCU. So as much as I like the cast, sans Kate Mara, I hope this fails miserably.
We are not going to see this, or buy the Blu Ray. Hopefully more people do the same.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I think we should make a rerolled nerd pact.

I Nester of rerolled solemnly declare i will not pay any money nor attend any theater screening of this movie.

#takebackthe4

edit. packing packers packed it in regarding the pact.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hell no, I'm gonna get as many people as I can to go see this. I hope Fox never gives the rights to F4 back. and if they were willing to try again after that abortion of a silver surfer movie, they probably never will give the rights back.

Not like Marvel would even use the IP considering how many movies they already have in the pipeline. Fox will likely have done too much damage to the brand.