Fantastic Four

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Fantastic Four sucks anyways. "We've got a less cool Hulk, a less sexy Jean Grey with invisibility power, and we have Iron Man's ability and intellect separated into two different people for some reason!"

NB4 some nerd-dong gets on me for the Jean Grey thing. Don't even care.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hell no, I'm gonna get as many people as I can to go see this. I hope Fox never gives the rights to F4 back. and if they were willing to try again after that abortion of a silver surfer movie, they probably never will give the rights back.

Not like Marvel would even use the IP considering how many movies they already have in the pipeline. Fox will likely have done too much damage to the brand.
it is not about them getting the fantastic 4 back, who fucking cares about them at this point, it is about getting Galactus back so we can have him be awesome instead of some weak fucking tornado cloud.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think we should make a rerolled nerd pact.

I Nester of rerolled solemnly declare i will not pay any money nor attend any theater screening of this movie.

#takebackthe4

edit. packing packers packed it in regarding the pact.
I'm in, as well as my wife and kids. The kids won't be happy, but oh well. For God's sake, they kept pestering me to go see Ant Man.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hell no, I'm gonna get as many people as I can to go see this. I hope Fox never gives the rights to F4 back. and if they were willing to try again after that abortion of a silver surfer movie, they probably never will give the rights back.

Not like Marvel would even use the IP considering how many movies they already have in the pipeline. Fox will likely have done too much damage to the brand.
After seeing what Disney did with Daredevil, I couldn't disagree more.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
The Fantastic Four sucks anyways. "We've got a less cool Hulk, a less sexy Jean Grey with invisibility power, and we have Iron Man's ability and intellect separated into two different people for some reason!"

The ever loving blue eyed thing is awesome, so says Aunt Petunia. Brb headin down to yancy street.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
it is not about them getting the fantastic 4 back, who fucking cares about them at this point, it is about getting Galactus back so we can have him be awesome instead of some weak fucking tornado cloud.
and doom.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord

I like The Invisible Woman significantly more than Jean Grey. Jean Grey's power set has been just all over the place the past 20 years and the character is just crap.

Jessica Alba is more attractive than Famke Jennsen. So you lose on both counts.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Review embargo doesnt get lifted until the day of release, sounds like Fox has a winner on their hands

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
sweet baby jesus
It's as if the special effects for "Oh god, we're hideous monsters" was finished forever ago - long enough ago to be in theoriginaltrailer.

It's as if the special effects for "Generic superhero movie #3,417" are being added up to the very last minute, as they rush to turn "Oh god, we're hideous monsters" into something that could actually make a profit at that budget.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
This movie is a confirmed dud
They didn't even invest the money to convert it to 3d. What summer superhero action movie doesn't have a 3D release in 2015?

They know this is going to be a stinker

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Doom is done. After that crapfest in the first movie, and now as some sort of computer hacker in the remake? Not even Marvel could ungay Doom.
What is sad? Doom is the premiere central villian in this new Secret Wars 2015, and it's great.

He's a pimp, he made himself god, again. He made Dr. Strange into his hand of the king, he made Sue Storm his bitch, Valeria his kid. And just so he doesn't have to deal with that annoying brother in law, he shot Johnny into the sun.

Sad part is, aside from Loki, Marvel really does shit all with villians.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
What is sad? Doom is the premiere central villian in this new Secret Wars 2015, and it's great.

He's a pimp, he made himself god, again. He made Dr. Strange into his hand of the king, he made Sue Storm his bitch, Valeria his kid. And just so he doesn't have to deal with that annoying brother in law, he shot Johnny into the sun.

Sad part is, aside from Loki, Marvel really does shit all with villians.
Doom is awesome enough for me to have a signed art print of him framed and hung on my mancave. The problem is that the current owner of his movie rights has ruined him. Even when I was a kid, if the heroes were fighting Dr. Doom, I hoped that they would lose! He's misunderstood, his pure motivations are seen as impure.

rrr_img_105127.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
And this is why he's the greatest "villain" in all of Marvel and DC.

My methods are a means to an end, no different than pruning weeds in order to let an orchid flourish. Those who stand in the way of my vision oppose me because they fear me, but more than that they fear what I represent. Change. Do you know what I despise Richards? And T'Challa? Because never one have they reined in their own self-righteous arrogance long enough to try and see what I see. Never once have they asked me: why? Do you want to know? Love. Measure my crimes against what mankind does to itself, and I am a saint. ... I have looked into the future, I have seen how one violent action after another spins the world toward a future where all that remains of Earth is a burned out cinder. Every time I have looked into the future, that is what I have seen. Every time but one. In one possible future mankind becomes united. Cures for all diseases are found. Global conflict ends. Hunger is abolished. Education is universal. And no one goes without. In that world, there are laws. To break even the slightest of these is to suffer immediate and terminal punishment. ... Ten thousand futures have I looked at. A hundred thousand. And in only one does mankind finally unite, and flourish...and survive. Only one. Doomworld.