Fantastic Four

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
actually i was thinking about if i could pick a cool xman character, i would pick quicksilver. not that i wanted to be cornholed by him. but heh, whatever tickles your gherkin.
The problem with Quicksilver in your ass, is that he might rip you up before you have a chance to tell him to slow down. I don't think he'd have the patience to loosen up your sphincter with foreplay.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The problem with Quicksilver in your ass, is that he might rip you up before you have a chance to tell him to slow down. I don't think he'd have the patience to loosen up your sphincter with foreplay.
well as long as he is done really quickly i guess there could be worse ways of getting raped. :/

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yes, because fricken that creates sonic booms in your rectum can't be all THAT bad... right?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
rrr_img_107116.jpg

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Batmans superpower is money so you basically said you would get fucked by dudes for money.

I mean if I could get insane plot armor by gargling some bat jizz I'd do it.
No, his super power is super preparedness. So basicly the. Best gay date of your life, cooks your favourite meal, has your favourite song in the back ground, playing your favorite game while drinking your favourite scotch. He knows what you like and it sets the mood, also Lots of lube and just enough forplay. He is batman he is ready for YOU as he has dedicated his life to being ready to do the things others can't and wont.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
No, his super power is super preparedness. So basicly the. Best gay date of your life, cooks your favourite meal, has your favourite song in the back ground, playing your favorite game while drinking your favourite scotch. He knows what you like and it sets the mood, also Lots of lube and just enough forplay. He is batman he is ready for YOU as he has dedicated his life to being ready to do the things others can't and wont.
Oh dear god... I lost it. This thread is so much better now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
holy shit rofl

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I just came here to post about how bad this movie is, nobody gives a fuck after this post though. Well done.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Batman knows about your cave.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Someone on the radio was talking about having the power of flight the other day, and they made it sound really shitty. I mean, first off, you can't go very high. At least without gear to allow you to breath. Aside from that, you'd have to have like... a jacket and shit. Not just because it's cold flying, but because if you fly anywhere cold, you'd have to be prepared. It's not as simple as just taking flight and suddenly you're where you wanted to go. You'd have to carry things around. Fuck that shit.

Anyway, super speed is totally tits, as the latest X-Men movie has shown us. Seriously, you can't stop this.

That's the awesome Quicksilver scene.

And here's how it would look in real time to the human eye.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speedforce level speed is arguably the most obnoxiously broken power in comics. I'm pretty sure that for the longest time Marvel speedsters were actually pretty slow, barely breaking the sound barrier.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Also in X-Men they tried to keep power levels somewhat relative. Quicksilver isn't some lone agent like Flash. He worked with a team of people with allegedly comparable potential. He'd outclass them (and in that movie does) if he would move retarded fast. But Quicksilver is frequently on the Brotherhood side, and they preferred power to control so he gets to take it to another level relative to other mutants as part of the story. Plot power is the strongest power in comics.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dude, you are awesome.