Fantastic Four

Sterling

El Presidente
Not a very impressive trailer. Expectations are pretty low. Hopefully it's not total dogshit but I'm guessing it likely will be.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Expectations are pretty low, but aside from the Doom part I'm certainly a lot more interested after watching that.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
That was a pretty lame trailer. No interest in it whatsoever. 4 Peeps get superpowers, one isn't Alba.

filandiel

Golden Knight of the Realm
That trailer wasn't as terrible as I expected, granted the bar is set supremely low for my expectations on this flick.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Well at least they revealed the story.
Which deviates too much from the original story.
Wasn't going to watch it from the casting, still not going to waste money on it.
Please please please bomb and give it back to Marvel.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
lol. The last round still ruined this. Doesn't look anywhere near 'better' enough.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I really dont mind it deviating from the original origin story, things should be adapted at times to "fit" - atleast it will be better than the last F4 with the smog monster.

Devlin

Golden Squire
I thought the trailer was surprisingly good, although it greatly pains me to say it.
The problem is they've strayed too far from the source material to be what they perceive to conform to popular culture. The change to how they get their powers is fine enough but the whole teen casting is played out to shit. There's a whole bunch of recent movies with younger casts that have failed big time, the actors in this do appear to be of at least 1/2 decent quality but it all boils down to wether or not the storyline and script are up to scratch and Fox's history sucks cock in this regard.

Caliane

the first trailer I admit had me optimistic, and looked surprisingly good.

This one though. ugh. Generic as shit is right.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Visually it looks good, and they're going for a fairly serious tone. Hopefully not too hard as a reaction to the previous movies.

I'll treat it like the newer Spidey movies and see it eventually with no expectations. Hopefully it won't be as bad as them.