Fantasy Basketball 2014, indicate interest and when you can draft.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Ham's gonna play, so I still need to hear from:

Prestige Worldwide, Mr. Jim Russell

Taylor Swift Fanclub, Mr. Prahl

Toronto Extreme, Mr. Olson

And the creatiely named Team Smith, Mr. Smith.

Let me know if you're playing and you can draft Monday night.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Not sure yet if I can be around Monday night or not. Guess I can play, though...I'm Toronto.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I would prefer the draft to start a little earlier if possible.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Toronto and swift please go vote in the poll

I need Sterling and rashyman's email's por favor.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
K got Sam in. Just need Itlan's email, then to hear from Team Smith and Prestige Worldwide or replace them.

Draft tomorrow at 8PM. If you'd like to play post here, I'd wager one or both of the two people who haven't replied won't.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
How would you feel about either downsizing to two divisions (or getting rid of them period)? Last year I seem to recall a good record was out of the playoffs because he was in the good division. That seems kind of janky.

Also, how about adding Turnovers to the scoring mix? I think it would be an interesting strategic element since a lot of the stat stuffers do have high turnovers, so it'd be another thing to consider.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I'll ask during the draft if people want 8 Cat or 9 cat this year, I don't care.

I can go to two divisions.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Have 9 with Sam. Just need to get Itlan in and then replace/confirm Team Smith and Prestige.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Im mr smith, ill be there.

wait, can it be pushed back to 9pm est? I dont get off work til 830est so wouldnt be able to make it.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Moved it to 8:30 and we'll hold it for you.Get there asap if you don't mind.

Just need Itlan or Prestige and we're good to go.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Need Itlan or 1 more person to draft tonight. 8:30 PM. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Why are we moving things around the day of the draft? I have another draft at 9:15, so the 8:00 time was perfect and what I had already built my night around. Starting at 8:30, if we move fast, maybe we can get done in 45 minutes? That's still pushing it. Definitely won't work if we start later than that.