Fantasy Football 2014 Advice Thread!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Mike Wallace vs. Tre Mason in the flex. Hard not to play Mason but I keep wanting to put Wallace in because the Ravens pass D is atrocious and the Bills run D is stout. But I sat Mason last minute last week and he murdered me.

I'm playing Ryan Fitzpatrick over Cam Newton and not really having any issues about it. That makes me kind of sad.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Mason has looked so good recently I would have a hard time leaving him on the bench.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck you, Cam Newton. Fuck you in your stupid 90% shit game playing ass you piece of shit motherfucker. I hope your dog dies.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm actually locked in 2nd and playing 3rd seed. At worst we swap spots and still play next week in the playoffs. Mostly just trying to make a desperate last couple weeks push for most points for that bonus $$$.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bah, you don't get any credit for a prediction based on being a dick to me=P

edit: I'm on pace for 2 bills in a meaningless week. Even with Cam on my bench.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Can't believe I forgot to swap Dawson in as my kicker. I picked him up specifically for this week knowing the Eagles probably wouldn't score much. And as we all know, the 49ers get most of their points off FG's!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If Julio misses the Steelers game I'm fucked. Pulled off a huge upset this week in the first round. J-Stew waiver wire pickup of the week!

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
One league - staring down the possibility of going First to Worst
Other league - hoping to fuck this re-calc holds up, otherwise, that field goal from Crosby being from 53 yards instead of 49 or less just ended my season. That Julius Thomas injury came at the worst possible time, Delanie Walker has been ass the past two weeks. Without Aaron Rodgers, I'd be screwed.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Julius Thomas ended up losing me my playoff match. Said he was active, started him..... didn't play, and lost by 2 with Scott Chandler's 12 pts on my bench. So fucking salty.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Thank the fantasy football gods that I had a bye this week. I would have been curb stomped by any of the lower seeds that played this weekend.

QB - Brees @ CHI MNF or Roethlisberger @ ATL

WR4 - Kenny Stills @ CHI MNF or Mohammed Sanu @ The Manziels

Kinda want to go big or go home with the Brees/Stills combo, but my trust in Brees is fleeting....

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chicago D is very giving. Ben is on a hot streak but I'd probably lean towards Brees a little bit. Maybe...guh. Ben is over 300 yards 5 of the last 6. Still, probably Brees vs. Chicacgo.

Stills over Sanu for sure. He got shut down a little last week but the whole team played like lukewarm ass. He'll get his touches against Chicago. Sanu has 1 decent game in the last 5 weeks. Sanu is over.

Still waffling a little between Cam Newton(who got in a major car crash today but was apparently "uninjured" or Ryan Fitzpatrick. Going Cam. Indy's pass D is random as fuck. They might totally shut out Fitz. And Cam played well for once so fuck it ride or die with the guy I drafted.

D I have Rams vs. Arizona or Seattle vs. SF. Leaning Seattle....or Rams....fuck I don't know. Both are pretty good match ups. Probably ride the Rams hot streak. 4 straight double digit D games including 32 and 27 the last two is hard to go against.

TE I've been playing Gates since Julius Thomas went out but he's been pretty much shit, he's not even a TD threat at this point. If Thomas is reported fully healthy I go him but I'm tempted to grab Jordan Cameron or Jared Cook off waivers to play over Gates if not.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cam hurt back. Same thing romo dealing with. romo missed a game.

I need to decide on D too. Rams vrs cards or Lions vrs Vikes.

I think J. Thomas plays this week. He should hopefully get a few full practices in.

I have no idea what to expect with Gordon now that Johnny Football is playing.

Last is Crowell or Herron in my .5 PPR

In playoffs in both my money leagues.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah now they're saying 2 transverse fractures in Cam's back....

Ryan Fitzpatrick....fuck me. Or I could pick up like...David Carr or Blake Bortles...or Jake Locker....motherfucker...

edit: I think you go Crowell. He could get a lot of use with Manziel in there. Colts seem determined to make Herron split carries with Treant.

And I think you have to go with the Rams after the last few weeks, same as me=P