Fantasy Football 2014 Advice Thread!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Thank you Keenan Allen. I always had faith in you. I know I tried to trade you and joique bell for Josh Gordon before last weeks games but that was only to light a fire under your ass. Looks like that trade being rejected was a blessing, this week at least.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
If I don't win my Fantasy League this year I give up. We have .5 per pass, .25 per rush, and D/ST gets return yards. Since week 8 my line looks like this - Week 8 202.9, 9 149.8, 10 153.9, 11 174.2, 12 172.8, and 175.6 this week. So I'm averaging over 170 points a week since week 8. I'm pretty sure after this week I'll have scored 150+ points more than anyone else in the league. I even had Keenan Allen on the bench this week (woops) in favor of Denard Robinson at flex (other 2 receivers I started are Maclin and Alshon Jeffery) and still put up the points.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I played Luck, Herron, Julio, LaFell, and STL D. And I could still potentially lose if D. Thomas and Kelce have big games tonight. Fucking Tre Mason...

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
I need Wallace to score less then 7 tonight so I can keep my #2 spot. Crossing my fingers.

Edit: HA!!!! 6.9 points!!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'd sit Bell. Bush will be back this week and it was obvious from the past Sunday that Mathews is clearly the feature back in SD. Morris should always start.

I managed to make playoffs despite having the most point scored against by a LOT. None of my players have particularly good matchups but...

WRs:

LaFell @SD
Sanu vs Pitt
Jordan Matthews vs SEA
Martavis Bryant @CIN
Anquan Boldin @OAK
Reggie Wayne @CLE

RBs:

Jeremy Hill vs Pitt
Herron @CLE
J-Stew @NO
Sproles vs SEA

I have 3 WR slots, 2 RB slots, and a flex. One of the WR slots is reserved for Julio. The rest? Currently I'm starting Hill+Herron at RB, LaFell+Sanu at WR, and J-Stew in the flex.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Tempted to bench Maclin and put Matthews in the Flex spot for a couple reasons. 1st, Maclin's scoring has gone down since Sanchez took over. He did well last week, but overall it is down. 2nd, because they are playing Seattle. Seattle is on a big upswing right now and their defense is once again looking scary. I have a feeling they are going to feast on Sanchez.

Crazy line of thinking?

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Tempted to bench Maclin and put Matthews in the Flex spot for a couple reasons. 1st, Maclin's scoring has gone down since Sanchez took over. He did well last week, but overall it is down. 2nd, because they are playing Seattle. Seattle is on a big upswing right now and their defense is once again looking scary. I have a feeling they are going to feast on Sanchez.

Crazy line of thinking?
Probably not unlikely, but I don't really trust Matthews either /shrug

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
What do you guys think between J Maclin, J Gordon, B Marshall, and M Wallace? I have Maclin and Gordon starting at the moment.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tough ones bc of banged up guys. Ppr. Crowell or Herron, J. Thomas or Rudolf. Rams or lions D?!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
In the first week of the playoffs and went up against Cutler, Dez, and Bennet last night. Awesome to start the matchup down 64 after just the Thursday night game!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Still not sure what to do at the Flex position between Maclin and Matthews. I am still leaning towards putting Matthews in there. I just feel like the Seahawks defense is back in full form, and they are going to give Sanchez fits.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Haha, I already have him in there as well. With DeSean Jackson ruled out that took away one other option for me