Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Jesus Christ, if I get kicked out of the playoffs because of Seatlle's d....

Sterling

El Presidente
Was not very happy when I played Hilton and he scored me 6 points (.5 ppr) but after seeing Fitz get fucking 0 I feel like a genius.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'm up 22pts I have Brady left. He has Welker and Foster. It's going to be a long Monday at work....

opiate82

Bronze Squire
So earlier in the year I traded away Tom Brady to land Doug Martin. I also had RG3 so one way or another I had a premium player on my bench that I felt I needed to trade to land someone who could improve my starting line-up. Obviously the flaw in my plan may be coming to fruition with the RG3 knee injury. So now I need to pick up a back-up. In the spoiler is the list of available QB's in my league. I need like a top-3 list or something because someone is bound to make a blocking move against me.

Also, not shown on this list is Cousins
fVUrV.jpg

Also, I hate injuries. I have now lost Harvin when he was the top scoring player in the league at the time, Gronk (and we all know what he was doing) and now possibly RG3 who is the current top points scorer in the league.

fVUrV.jpg

fVUrV.jpg

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Wilson and Rivers, not looking at their matchups. After that I like none of them

opiate82

Bronze Squire
So I'm in the semi-finals. Need to decide on who to start in my flex spot.

Randall Cobb (@Chicago)
DeMarco Murray (Pittsburgh)
Mikel Leshoure (@Arizona)
Donnie Avery (@Houston)

Also, Danario Alexander is currently available on waivers.

PPR League...

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Cobb --> Alexander --> Leshoure --> Murray --> Avery. Cobb is a beast in PPR. So many bubble screens for 5 yards.

taebin

Britt goes against Jacksonville, and is coming off his best week so far this year. Hilton is in Houston and I bet the Texans are pissed, Johnson has been meh this year, Gordon is a burner but doesn't get enough targets in that offense. I would say Britt and Givens, especially if Amendola is out again.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bradshaw or Wilson (NYG)? I am leaning towards Wilson considering after his last game he will be seeing alot more touches.

taebin

That's a tough call. Bradshaw basically sat out the entire first half versus the Saints with a knee injury, and still got like 13 carries. I think they play in Atlanta this week? I think it's gonna be 60/40 split for Bradshaw, assuming he's healthy. Bradshaw has looked like a beast this year versus San Fran, then has had some really shitty games. After Brown's injury, thought his production would go up quite a bit as he would be getting all the goal line work, but Wilson's emergence has put a new wrinkle into the mix. Tough to predict. Might be better off staying away from either.

Need some help this week to many WR/TE combos to pick from. I am also picking up Wilson on WW tonight not sure if i would play him over gore/CJ.

rrr_img_1557.png

rrr_img_1557.png

taebin

Lineup looks pretty good. If Dez is out, I would put Shorts in his WR slot and play Witten over Fitzgerald in the flex. Doesn't look like this is PPR based on those projections, so maybe Fitzgerald but ugh. I would start CJ2K over Wilson, but that's just a gut call and could go the other way.

scal_sl

shitlord
So I'm in the semi-finals. Need to decide on who to start in my flex spot.

Randall Cobb (@Chicago)
DeMarco Murray (Pittsburgh)
Mikel Leshoure (@Arizona)
Donnie Avery (@Houston)

Also, Danario Alexander is currently available on waivers.

PPR League...
The only receiver outdoing DX the past 4 weeks is Calvin. I don't know how the hell he is still on waivers, but pick him up and play him. He's a 6'5 monster thats looked better than VJAX ever did with the Chargers.

Pick two wr 0.5 ppr: Stevie Johnson, Josh Gordon, K. Britt, T.Y. Hilton, Chris Givens?
I would probably go Josh Gordon and either Stevie or Britt. Britt's done well since he told his OC that he needed the ball more. Buffalo's play calling is moronic to say the least, but you can expect Seattle to stack the box against Spiller.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Been struggling on my flex option for weeks (thanks fag Mathews) and just cruised through the free agents and saw that Danario Alexander some how never got picked up.
Christmas may have come early.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Non-PPR.

Ridley, Richardson, Spiller, David Wilson.

I'm starting Richardson and Spiller with Ridley in the flex. First two are no brainers this week. Flex spot I keep wanting to put Wilson in, assuming Bradshaw doesn't play. Ridley is playing SF and their top rated run D, Wilson will be against Atlanta and their mediocre run D. Ridley has been near automatic all season. Am I a crazy person to think about starting Wilson?

Dez has been my flex the last few weeks, but I don't think I can start him this week. Can't afford a 0 in the playoffs.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
It probably depends on what you need to go with. If you have a good projection of winning or keeping it close I'd prolly go Ridley. If you need more potential I'd go Wilson.

That being said, if it was my team I'd probably start Wilson no matter what if Bradshaw isn't starting after what I saw last week.