Fantasy Grounds Curse of Strahd campaign

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Meh, that seems to be too much! I can't wait for tonight to wreck some shit!

Sulrn

Deuces
Can you give me a heads up when you think the m/w group is likely to finish I want to be around to watch one of the streams for that showdown/aftermath.

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bad news! I cannot make it tonight. Next week I am good for Monday, but I'm unsure about Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll post about next week as it draws closer.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hate to cancel for just one person being out but I have a lot of stuff to do after work anyhow and this is the nudge I needed to push the game back. Will will play Monday and Wednesday next week though with or without Rush
smile.png

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
So what the fuck, did Daveak fuck the server by targeting every single NPC or something?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Raider camp filled with mobs, the bard hit the target all button and FG all but crashed to desktop. Chat stopped working, players couldn't see it, I was able to type but on hitting enter no one else saw it. Required full restart, lesson learned.

BangHerAng_sl

shitlord
*Target All* /em Daveak grins ... every single target have their pants drop to the ground immobilized, both NPC and PCs must exit the game in shame

Well played Dave. Well played

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
So, is it safe to assume we aren't playing Thursday night? Being Turkey day and all.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Well shit, yeah I doubt any of us can play that night. My plans aren't finalized yet so chime in if you can play.