Far Cry 5

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Welp, I played through and after seeing all the endings I just want this shit off my hard drive. That'll do.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I got over some bugs that really passed me off (could not finish some quests with out a workaround)

I need some help on the multiplayer trophy for the plat. Need to finish 3 quests with a friend. Have a Ton if preeper quests that we can knocked out super quick.

PSN hassel99 if I am not your pal already please add me as I can finish this plat and trade it in !

Help a bro out!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Game was ok but damn the ending was just plain dumb. And yes getting captured so many times got annoying really quickly.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I didn't mind the capture stuff to much but ya, ending what just stupid.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ending was pure garbage, but I'm struggling to think of a video game where the ending was actually good/satisfying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ending was pure garbage, but I'm struggling to think of a video game where the ending was actually good/satisfying.

Last of us, Uncharted 4, Horizon Zero Dawn - I thought all had good endings. Along with KOTOR but that was a LONG time ago.

But yeah, this ending was absolute trash. At least the game itself was fun. John and Faith were the best parts. Jacob's seemed completely uninteresting. I would have to say best side mission creativity and hilarious stories goes to John's region. Also...

Chuck Nixon should still have his own IP.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh boy...

2018-04-18 23_07_14-FarCry®5.png

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So, your computer is old? Is that what you're showing the world?

Yeah I was going to say... That shows he has a video card with 2gb Vram, being overblown by custom settings we cannot see as to what they are configured as, with no computer specs to go by. Are you looking for help with improving frame rate?

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it's medium settings with some set to low. but if you're going to be all condescending about it, I'm not asking for help and that's certainly not gonna change

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
You posted something with no context, what did you want? Emotional support for your low frames at 1080?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did you just assume my gender? Your comment was just wrong, because my computer is pretty new, but you're condescending piece of shit so I don't really feel like elaborating.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Did you just assume my gender? Your comment was just wrong, because my computer is pretty new, but you're condescending piece of shit so I don't really feel like elaborating.
You didn't elaborate to begin with, before anyone said anything.

You shitted out a screenshot showing poor performance. What did you expect? Oh, right, some magically esp on our part to know what you were posting and what help or emotional support you wanted.

Here, here's a screenshot of my 2 year old system's Far Cry 5 benchmark you fucking faggot.

Far Cry 5 benchmark.jpg

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now he's bragging about his awesome machine.

I didn't expect anything, but I should have expected some loser with a chip on his shoulder be an idiot and look for a fight over nothing. Congrats on your decent gaming rig. Building it was probably the crowning achievement of your life.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users