Far Cry 6

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm running out of motivation to finish and I've only finished off the Montero area.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gonna tap out on this one and return it. Got about 8 hours in, gameplay is fine, I love the puppy dog.

Holy shit though, all the humans are insufferable twats. It's clearly based on the Batista regime which is far removed from Cuba's actual struggles today...with the insufferable twats who took over after Batista. Of course Ubisoft goes with the "communists as the good guys" approach. They have zero plan for what to do after they win, and they're a bunch of violent sociopathic fucks. Before 2020 I'd laugh off stuff like this, now it's no longer funny.
Yeah, like I was saying last week... once you see what the people you're helping are like, the only correct choice/ending is to get on your boat and fuck off to Miami.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20211023_173054.jpg

20211023_173103.jpg

20211023_173111.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
People still pay attention to stories in video games?

Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

I'm kidding, I know it's just me. I can't be bothered anymore. 70% is just bad, 20% woke bad, and 10% bad jokes. I do wish I had paid more attention to Pillars of Eternity, though. That looked like some quality writing and would have probably made a good book. Pathfinder: Kingmaker and Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire were both ass in the writing department.

I like this game, but I am tired of the devolution of mechanics and gameplay system/loop reward structures. The ammo and gear mechanics are pants on head but still playable, driving sucks, sniping people still has a therapeutic joy for me, Chorizo is awesome and adorable (that little wheel chair damn near made my shrivelled heard move), and I enjoy running around the world collecting and doing the things. I just wish the rewards structures were a little more deep and involved.
I don't know why they had to screw with the weapon system. Half the fun of FC5ND was upgrading the weapons to mad levels. Also screwing with helicopter was dumb.

Still a fun game. I found a tank at a checkpoint and drove around wrecking shit. Got two levels.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Under Ubiconnect under rewards is 3000 pesos for 60 Ubi credits. Also check Challenges in there too. Free stuff for doing random crap.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
LOL, I just started a side mission for Danny Trejo as himself, that’s pretty cool. :)

Edit: Just finished it, it’s about 15 minutes long, not much but funny.

Last edited:

Heian

Molten Core Raider
Here is some of my work. Keep in mind that I never post anything online and I was not thinking about publishing some of my work. I quickly made something cause I was asked.

eltigre-close-ztl-comp-01.jpeg

eltigre-ztool-comp-02.jpeg

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Here is some of my work. Keep in mind that I never post anything online and I was not thinking about publishing some of my work. I quickly made something cause I was asked.

View attachment 382412

View attachment 382411

That's awesome.

I wish I could have gotten into this game because I've liked the Farcry series a lot in general. I'm just too touchy these days about real-world shit. And I've tapped out on more games prematurely in 2021 than any previous year, which is probably a me problem / depression.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That's awesome.

I wish I could have gotten into this game because I've liked the Farcry series a lot in general. I'm just too touchy these days about real-world shit. And I've tapped out on more games prematurely in 2021 than any previous year, which is probably a me problem / depression.

No you are not alone. It's infecting movies and games and has gotten to the point if anything resembling real world issues surfaces as "A voice for that cause", my voice is screw you, you are not getting any cash.

We watch movies/TV/ play games to go somewhere we do not have to be inundated with that shit - not bring it into our entertainment.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
BarkingHorse BarkingHorse salting all my posts in here. Want to engage in a discussion? Not being facetious, I'm open to being told why I'm wrong.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Dudes a troll account at this point. Ignore him. He has 14 posts in total which the majority were in 2013. You brought up some good points. Entertainment has taken a general nosedive as of lately. It isn't fun reliving real-world issues in a video game in which you use to escape. Depression is a bitch also. So many struggle with it. I respect you for being able to admit that even when trolls will use that to attack you. Don't let his salt get to you. I think the majority of the forum will agree with you on this.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users