Fargo

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just finished binging up to season 4. Waiting for all of 5 to release before watching. So far season 1 is by far the best.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just finished binging up to season 4. Waiting for all of 5 to release before watching. So far season 1 is by far the best.
S2 was pretty awesome and tons of great characters. The Halo series really wasted Bookeem

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Pirate Dave Foley was refusing to answer all of Grandma Lions phone calls, he looked at his phone and it was all missed calls from her and then went to see Roy with no one even know he went there. At first I figured he was going to betray her but it wasnt the case. Only person knows he was there is Juno Temple, she will prolly tell Grandma which sets her off I'm assuming?

1704403649873.png

he wasn't ignoring her calls, he thought about calling her but decided not to.

I was fairly certain it wasn't a "missed calls" screen but decided to double check because this forum is full of autistic losers that can't concede when they're wrong and I am right.

• 1Garbage

Xevy

Log Wizard
He didn't pick up her call when he was at the Ranch, not the gas station.

He just simply didn't want to deal with her for a second as all he does is answer to her demands constantly.

Homsar

Yeah she definitely called him before going into roys. He steps out of the car and ignores the call then enters the house

Last edited:

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
S2 was pretty awesome and tons of great characters. The Halo series really wasted Bookeem
I agree that season 2 was my favorite for sure...I would consider it top 10 in TV season stories. (Mini series, etc)

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I just took it that he was thinking he could handle this hillbilly he would let the boss lady know when he was done. He didn't realize that he had foolishly left his own world where he has tons of power and wound up someplace where his money and connections don't mean shit. Reminds me of this scene from Deadwood...

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Well was watching all the seasons again and gave up on Season 4. It's still as bad as I remember it being. Hopefully 5 isn't going the same way.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Well that was a dumb move on pirate lawyer, any reason he refused to answer the grandmas calls?
He wanted to help her and wasn't sure his boss would want him to. They had not really discussed things since she saw how abused her daughter in law was.

Homsar

Really liked the first 2-3 episodes of season 5 and it's still good but it's just been a lot slower the last 5 episodes ofrso

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
When the Sheriff was in the I guess tunnels that lead out of the camp. There was at least two faces. Before he turns on the lights I think.
That was Ole Munch's face when he did his weird voodoo ritual and broke into the Sheriffs farm. That was the dead sheep whose blood he used for the ritual and that's the place where he did it.

• 2Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Every season has supernatural aspects

S1 Lorne Malvo was Satan
S2 UFO
S3 David thewlis was a vampire
How was David a Vampire? He very clearly had bulimia and was seen eating several times.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
How was David a Vampire? He very clearly had bulimia and was seen eating several times.

Exactly, vampires can't digest normal food

There were other clues as well, like how sometimes he was framed upside down. I can't remember the exact specifics but maybe I mentioned them in this thread already

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage