Fast and the Furious 6

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Woah there, #1 was great I wouldn't say 6 was better than 1.
It's at least as good. Having all of the characters established and delivering exactly what anyone who goes to see it wants kinda pushes it ahead too. The teaser for #7 just made it even better (not to mention the setup withing this one for the teaser).

Burr

Molten Core Raider
Saw it tonight. Great movie. It was entertaining from beginning to end. Having the tie in into Tokyo Drift was a nice touch and sets up the next film nicely. This movie was definitely as good or better than the first.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
What happened to the Brazilian dudes though? I agree, six is the best of the series so far. I'd say 6, 1, 5, 4, 3, 2 at this point.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They were mentioned briefly, talking about how they lost their money from F&F5 playing roulette in Monte Carlo. I didn't catch why that stopped them from coming back though.

Also, 5>6>3>4>1>>>>>2.

Merrith

They were mentioned briefly, talking about how they lost their money from F&F5 playing roulette in Monte Carlo. I didn't catch why that stopped them from coming back though.

Also, 5>6>3>4>1>>>>>2.
3 ahead of 1 and 4? I mean, I can get down with the Japan flavor too, but I can't pretend it was a better movie.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
As much as the asian in me loves 3...no way it's anything but 5th behind 1, 4, 5, and 6.

Question is since the franchise likes to keep bringing back a recurring cast will we get to see Paul Walker V1.5 AKA Lucas Black in 7?

Merrith

Can't imagine he would say no to being a part of it if they asked. Fast 6 did almost $100 million, biggest opening for the franchise. Nice to see it decimate Hangover 3 as well.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Fun movie, couldn't help but Google to see if anyone had done the math on how long the runway was...

http://imgur.com/pod7kph
In order for that to be accurate they'd have to be able to verify the speed of the plane the whole time, not to mention many of the scenes shown after the plane started moving most likely happened simultaneously. So, useless calculation.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
It's still 10+ miles, which was completely ridiculous. But no matter, this movie had TONS of ridiculous loller-worthy shit, and still managed to be highly entertaining and not bother me in the slightest. These really are getting great.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Tyrese stole the movie imo. "nobody has to know about this" - my favorite saying when a group or raid fucks up in a MMO.

They done pissed off the Transporter, good stuff. A good opportunity to cut down on some of the cast.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I loved this movie. Yes the runway was about as long as a small city, but who cares. The whole movie defied physics on many levels, but it was so much fun to watch. I still rank 1 as the best and 5 and 6 were pretty much a tie. I just like how well rounded the 1st movie is. It held its own without tanks and bank vaults being dragged through a city. They certainly sold me on #7 with the last 30 seconds. I look forward to it.

I figure though that the 8th movie's villain will be this horrible lab accident gone wrong. It will be a huge blob of Testosterone and Adrenline that defies all laws of science.

I would so take Gina Carano over Michelle Rodriguez any day of the week.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I figure though that the 8th movie's villain will be this horrible lab accident gone wrong. It will be a huge blob of Testosterone and Adrenline that defies all laws of science.
So, you're saying you think Dwayne Johnson will be back in F&F 8?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I love how when the bad guys hijack the convoy, everyone is surprised when a tank bursts out of the truck-thing. As if the good guys had fucking forgotten what they had in there. I fucking cracked up hard at this.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
The Rock's arms look like they are going to split open and another pair of arms are going to pop out and start flexing. Kind of like the Hulk's pants.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The Rock's arms look like they are going to split open and another pair of arms are going to pop out and start flexing. Kind of like the Hulk's pants.
I saw an interview with him about having to tone down his size and building more lean muscle for his next role in Hercules. Plus I think F&F 6 shot right after Pain and Gain, and he was fucking huge in that one.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I thought I read/heard that F&F 7 is going to be the last one?