FedEx Cup

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not exactly fed ex related but going to get to Sunday of the CIMB classic here in Kuala Lumpur here in a couple of weeks. No tiger but lefty will be here.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Man is it depressing not being able to play in the morning before work 4 times a week... Having to drive to Myrtle after Thanksgiving dinner, and fly to Florida next month is hitting the wallet just to cope.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Jordan Spieth continues to amaze. Second year as a pro coming off 2nd at the Masters, heading into the final round of The Payers tied.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
With Jordan I take the same attitude as I did with Tiger when he first came out. The ability is there for sure, lets see if he can actually win a couple before we crown him. That said he is playing really well this year thus far though, and it wouldn't shock me if he grabbed a major this year.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Kaymer's put on the 17th was ridiculous. Clutch fucking putt.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Just now, yes he did.

EDIT would have loved to see a playoff between him and Furik but he earned that shit on 17.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Furyk with back to back second place finishes due to Sunday round is still impressive. Dude is on the all time money list and still competing every week. He's this years tiger/phil since Phil doesn't even have a top 10 yet. I don't think Walker holds onto the lead all season without another win, or at least a few top 5s. If I recall correctly the early tournaments in Hawaii aren't as valuable as later tournaments, especially majors.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
No where close to a major but something like 6 players tied at -7 starting today at the Crowne Plaza.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
wow, so Rory bails on marriage a week after sending invites then wins BMW PGA Championship.

The double major winner came from seven shots back at the start of the final round

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Rory is looking pretty good right now. It's seriously looking like Gary Player was right and Carolyn was a distraction.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Its possible, he still needed to come back 7 shots to win on the final round, so it wasn't like he was tearing up the course.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Its possible, he still needed to come back 7 shots to win on the final round, so it wasn't like he was tearing up the course.
Coming back from 7 strokes on a sunday is tearing up the course. Even with help that's pretty impressive

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
US Open starts tomorrow. Any pre-round 1 predictions on the winner? While I would love to see Lefty win it, I am not sure the US Open is a tournament that he can win. I like Adam Scott's chances. I think Speith will finish pretty well, but would be amazed if he won

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I want DJ to hit a lot of 3 irons this week, and take it that way. I could see Spieth in the top 5. I have Kuchar as well in fantasy, so it's good to see him up top at least for now.