FedEx Cup

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I agree, but today will test him more so than any day of his life golf wise. If he can hang in there today he has a great shot at winning, just not sure how he will handle today

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I still a glimmer of hope that Tiger will do something special today and go real low like 61 or 62 and give himself a shot. But realistically I think those days are over for Tiger. He might win more majors(especially at Augusta) but he won't do it in the special fashion he used to.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Tiger just started off with a bogey, don't think his score will be improving much today

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Welp Phil imploded. Tiger stayed the same. Dufner dropped a shot and Furyk is leading. I am still sticking with Dufner but seeing Furyk win it would be good too.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Furyk was putting his dick off from what I saw.

Dufner made a nice save on 18 after a drive that made him throw his club. Twice.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Dufner made a couple of nice saves on the back nine. He was putting almost as well as Furyk was

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
So apparently when the only putts you have to make are inside 5 feet, its easy to win a major. Take note Tiger. Grats to Dufner. Glad he got a major.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Adam Scott pulls oot another win, Tiger looking good to take a win from behind to fail again.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
I turned it on late and they kept talking about Tiger's back being hurt. Wha happen?
He said he hurt it sleeping on too soft of a bed at the start of the week. It would get progressively worse as the day wore on. Which resulted in this on 13 yesterday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIgw7BuwniQ

When you have a back spasm so bad it causes you to hit your knees and you still almost pour in an a 25 footer from off the green to force a playoff.. yeah that's pretty damn good. You know Scott was shitting his pants as that putt rolled on 18.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
gif

tigerhurt_medium.gif

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Wow sucks for Tiger because after hole 1 he played okay. Grinding out a 70 when he clearly had issues with the putter again.

Also Furyk shot 59 today.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
After watching the video of the the ball 'moving' that seems pretty fucking ticky tack. I can completely understand why Tiger only thought it oscillated. And the PGA really needs to real in people phoning in fucking rules violations. If this had been any other player other than Tiger nothing would be said.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I only saw a glimpse of the video but what I did see it moved from him removing debris. If he saw the movement, he needed to report it is my understanding.(perhaps he did, but I doubt it) I'm not up on pga rules as much as I should be tho.

EDIT there is no doubt that the ball moved.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Henrik is killing it @ -12, closest to him right now is -5 i think.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Yeah Henrik has the FedEx cup sewn up. He might even win player of the year cause of it.