Final Fantasy 16

Chris

Potato del Grande
Reminds me of Attack on Titan, I wonder if that's an influence? I saw that the Heavensward team wrote this so they are obviously expanding on what they did with Shiva and Thordan in FF14.

It's cool that they finally figured out a wind summon with Garuda too.

Cybsled

Part of the reason I refuse to click into obviously clickbait shit (like Quartering/Doomcock). Every click feeds the algorithm, which gives them more views and more prominence, which gives them more money, which encourages them to keep making clickbait shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Yoshi P did a panel at PAX. Lots of in game footage and they play the game on a PS5 on stage.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Yoshi P did a panel at PAX. Lots of in game footage and they play the game on a PS5 on stage.

I could have easily gone to PAX East (staying like half a mile away from it the last several days) but I totally forgot it was going on. Oh well.

Preordered FF16, paid $99 for the special deluxe edition or whatever it is. I doubt it'll be worth it. I think it might just add a steelbook cover. Square-Enix be getting greedy.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I hate that this game might finally be the reason I buy a PS5.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
At 50min in, it took like 2 minutes to kill a level 28 shitter as a level 45. Combat just seems awful all around

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
There are no black people in Octopath Traveler 1 and 2.

Something I noticed.

Most RPGs of the J variety don't have any black people. At least none with any kind of prominent placement. Barret in FF7 might have been the first one.

At 50min in, it took like 2 minutes to kill a level 28 shitter as a level 45. Combat just seems awful all around

That's discouraging. I had that issue with Xenoblade 1 on the Wii (one of the reasons I haven't gotten into any further Xenoblades, despite wanting to). I beat the game, but it seemed like even lower-level enemies were a pain in the ass after a while.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Level 45 for more health in the demo but area appropriate gear would make sense to do for a show, I would not hold TTK as gospel.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Most RPGs of the J variety don't have any black people. At least none with any kind of prominent placement. Barret in FF7 might have been the first one.
barett is a single black family man that adopts a white girl and is always there for her

what kind of nogs do they grow in japan Chysamere Chysamere ?

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Means they have a working copy of the game and are going to print for physical copies. All work from now until release day is for the day 1 patch.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
sigh, i just want an actual turn based FF again.
Eh turn based kinda sucks honestly. It was cool when we were like 10 but it's a bit too boring and basic and offers very little in the way of skill or strategy.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Neguchet
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users