Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Firion's enhancements are quite cheap and really good. The vast majority of enhancements are trash, and of the few that are good, almost all of them are on 5* base. The only unit whose enhancements are really worth saving stones for this early on is Agrias because of how expensive they are, but we can only guess as to whether or not Gumi will bring them out with the second FFT batch, earlier, or delay them farther.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Is there really a benefit to getting Rikku right away? It does not seem like she is a must have to clear the event. I could be wrong.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You don't actually need her for anything, but if you want to have her as an option it's better to pull hard for her while she's a featured unit rather than waiting for her to show up randomly in the future.

Vinen

God is dead
Yolo'd a 10+1 tonight and got my second bikini m. fina
unknown.png

Tiphares

Golden Squire
You don't actually need her for anything, but if you want to have her as an option it's better to pull hard for her while she's a featured unit rather than waiting for her to show up randomly in the future.
I meant is there a reason to pull hard for on the first day? Of course i am going to get her while the rate up is going on.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Good night after pulling WoL today. Got through the 3rd,4th, and 5th trials. Don't have all the elements to cover Gilg trial atm without putting Rain a d Y'shtola back in the group. Guess I'll have to wait on him, even though that katana would be super sweet in my Orlandeu off hand.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Good night after pulling WoL today. Got through the 3rd,4th, and 5th trials. Don't have all the elements to cover Gilg trial atm without putting Rain a d Y'shtola back in the group. Guess I'll have to wait on him, even though that katana would be super sweet in my Orlandeu off hand.
Make sure to pick up the Safety Bit accessory for your tank. It will make healing a lot easier if you dont gave to constantly raise your tank. Also, i am sure someone on here has a Noctis that can cheese the trial.

I think they will be extending maintenance after the server crash last night...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think they will be extending maintenance after the server crash last night...
I noticed I couldn't log in about an hour before patch. I ended up losing like 3 arena orbs and a bunch of energy as a result. Extended maintenance is always annoying, but they typically give out a bunch of compensation if it's extended more than like an hour, so it's not all bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
few more pulls yesterday finally netted me a Tilith. 5 Karl's and 5 forget the other name, 1 Elza, finally got a Tilith.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
The game is beyond fucked up right now with everyone trying to get in at the same time.

I got in jus before 10 when things were still stable. My 5* was Ace... Yay... I did get my Rikku on a ticket though. I might try some more pulls for Tidus. I know he's hard to use but FF X is my favorite so I'd like to get him. But no more pulls until things stabilize.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I used my 5 arena orbs and 2 raid orbs, then got booted out and can't log back on. Haven't done any summons yet. Frustrating!

Vinen

God is dead
Managed to get some 10+1 in and got Tidus in ~5 pulls. Was just trying to get a good set of Rikku to quickly farm her TMR.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Data Retrieval failure... awesome. Lost a ton of energy I was going to farm with, lost 4 arena orbs (had leveled RIGHT before the fucking crash) along with all that would have regenerated...

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Games finally stable. I dumped all my Lapis for 6 multi pulls. Two Rainbows: Dark Fina and a second Gilgamesh. Could be worse but was hoping for Tidus.