Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vinen

God is dead
unknown.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Anything good from the event? I haven't seen anyone talking about a mog raid. I only have one unleveled Setzer, so hopefully he's not too important.

Level 2 of the Enchanted Maze is now open, so farm it at least once for the missions (or more if you need the materials). It's only open for 2 days, so get to it!

Last edited:

Vinen

God is dead
Anything good from the event? I haven't seen anyone talking about a mog raid. I only have one unleveled Setzer, so hopefully he's not too important.

Level 2 of the Enchanted Maze is now open, so farm it at least once for the missions (or more if you need the materials). It's only open for 2 days, so get to it!

IIRC the Mog King has absurd def/spr so hes difficult to damage. This is why Setzer is soo good.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
IIRC the Mog King has absurd def/spr so hes difficult to damage. This is why Setzer is soo good.
Random raw damage?

I've got two setzer, but only one is max :|

I'm assuming unmitigated damage will reign supreme?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
wtf does unmitigated damage mean? Are you talking about fixed damage? You use Setzer just like you used him on the Kefka trial.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Defense ignore means absolutely nothing special, it's literally just a fancy way of showing a higher mod. A 200% attack with 50% defense ignore does the exact same damage as a 400% attack.

You calculate the final mod by subtracting defense ignore from 1 and then dividing the mod by the resulting number. So 50% defense ignore you divide by .5, 25% defense ignore you divide by .75, etc.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If anyone ever wants to give JP a try, I have three accounts to give away. Only rule is that if you quit, you give them back.

1) Lasswell, Beatrix, Eiko, Aranea

2) Gladio, Fina, Runera, Lightning

3) DKC, Cloud, Ayaka

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think as the week goes on and you complete expeditions, you get offered less easy expeditions. First few days I had tons of D and C rank expeditions offered, but for the last day or so all I get offered are 12-24 hour rank A or S expeditions, with the occasional B. It's annoying since most of them are only like 30% chance to succeed because I'm not willing to throw away stuff like 10-15 5* evo materials just for +20% success on getting some megacite or whatever. Hopefully after the weekly relic reset I get offered more of those sweet D rank expeditions for 100% chance of relics in 3 hours.

Warrior of Light finally getting his upgrade tomorrow. Mog raid, FFX event, and a bunch of anniversary goodies. Brace yourselves for your Lightning or Queen summon tomorrow from the guaranteed 5* !

Nocello

Golden Squire
Need some advice from the pros on best team going forward. I have Orlandeu and WoL, Tilith as main stays. Who should fill other slots from what I have? Chiz, Rain, Firion, Rikku(assuming I get her), Amelia, bikini Fina. Also have Minfilia and Y'shtola, but figure they won't get much burn going forward. No laughing at my garbage!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Honestly, Minfilia has been mvp for me for so many trials. Her single target and party buffs are really good. For the FFX exploration boss, Tiliths rainbow veil should be enough because of wider elemental coverage. There are lots of Orlandeaus to chain with so maybe Firion as a finisher?

What is everyone's plan for Friday? Since the free summon is featured units, i might hold off on going ham until near the end of the banner. I will use my 10+1 right away though. I thought the 5* guarantee 10+1 had an expiration date? Can we hoard them for another banner/month?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
WoL, Tilith, and Orlandeau are definitely a good core of units. Rikku is good for trials and ELT bosses because of her limit break and mitigation stuff, but she probably won't be part of your team for most other stuff. Same thing for Minfilia, she's good to slot in for specific uses, but not a usual member.

Firion's good if you spend the resources to fully enhance his killers and fin briar, but my opinion is that even fully enhanced he's just not worth the investment (those enhancement materials can do way better on a superior unit later). Is your Bikini Fina the 4* or the 5* version? If the 5* version, she's a decent mage. If it's the 4* version, she's worthless (you have Tilith), and same with Yshtola. Chizuru and Amelia both have their uses for building chains, but neither will do very impressive personal damage. Rain doesn't really have a use except for fullbreak, which WoL does way better starting tomorrow.

I'd say wait until tomorrow and do the special draws and hopefully your guaranteed 5* unit is someone great and they can go into your main team.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What is everyone's plan for Friday? Since the free summon is featured units, i might hold off on going ham until near the end of the banner. I will use my 10+1 right away though. I thought the 5* guarantee 10+1 had an expiration date? Can we hoard them for another banner/month?

The free stuff and FFX banner starts tomorrow, not Friday (which is weird, but that's the plan according to the announcements). The guaranteed 5* is a set draw, so doing it tomorrow or on the last day in 2 weeks won't change the pool, even if new stuff gets released between now and then. The 10+1 ticket draw pool does update as new units release, but I'll probably do it now (I need more TM's to farm).

My plan is to do the daily, then the 5k lapis 5* summon, then the free summon. If I pull Rikku in any of those, hooray, I'll stop (decided not to hard chase Tidus). If no Rikku, then I'll use both 4* tickets. If still no Rikku, daily summons until the last day, then tickets until I get her.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
So, I don't have many 5* base units... Lightning x3 (I didn't even try for her during her banner...), Luneth, and TGCid. I have a bunch of other units, but I don't really have any with "OMG YOU GOTTA ENHANCE <insert unit here>"... should I wait or just upgrade like Chizuru? If I wait, should I be focusing on a specific Purecryst or Giancryst I should hoard till then?

Thanks~

edit: My current team for content is Orlandeau, Refia, Luneth, Ling, and Cecil for content that needs it. I do have WoL ready for 6* and Chiz 6* (benched atm) - also... Cecil's LB is maxed, is there someone else I should focus on for LB's? Thanks again.

Last edited:

Nocello

Golden Squire
WoL, Tilith, and Orlandeau are definitely a good core of units. Rikku is good for trials and ELT bosses because of her limit break and mitigation stuff, but she probably won't be part of your team for most other stuff. Same thing for Minfilia, she's good to slot in for specific uses, but not a usual member.

Firion's good if you spend the resources to fully enhance his killers and fin briar, but my opinion is that even fully enhanced he's just not worth the investment (those enhancement materials can do way better on a superior unit later). Is your Bikini Fina the 4* or the 5* version? If the 5* version, she's a decent mage. If it's the 4* version, she's worthless (you have Tilith), and same with Yshtola. Chizuru and Amelia both have their uses for building chains, but neither will do very impressive personal damage. Rain doesn't really have a use except for fullbreak, which WoL does way better starting tomorrow.

I'd say wait until tomorrow and do the special draws and hopefully your guaranteed 5* unit is someone great and they can go into your main team.
She's the new 5 star Seabreeze Dark Fina. Hopefully I get a good pull on this 10+1 guaranteed 5 star pull.