¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
free 5* is REM #2, fuck me, one shitty 4*, and a bunch of shit 3*
free 10+1 has 4x 4*, vanille #3, and shit
14 tickets nets me... 1 Rikku.

I'm done, fuck this banner.

Nocello

Golden Squire
I have a second account that I play on an old phone that just has insane luck. Free 10+1 5 star got me sea breeze dark Fina, free 10+1 got me Tidus. That account now has Reberta, Fohlen, Cecil, Tidus, D Fina, Setzer, and Tilith.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Sphereimorph is bugged. It uses an element attack which makes it vulnerable to the opposite element. But right now as soon as the player turn starts the weakness goes away.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ace from my free 5*, and Rikku was in my free 10+1. Few other TM units, but nothing else really of note.

Better than something like Lightning or Luneth, but ugh, I doubt I ever use Ace. Ahh well, at least I got Rikku out of the way for free.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Ace from my free 5*, and Rikku was in my free 10+1. Few other TM units, but nothing else really of note.

Better than something like Lightning or Luneth, but ugh, I doubt I ever use Ace. Ahh well, at least I got Rikku out of the way for free.

I got Ace too from my guaranteed. Looking at him he seems to be one of the top mages in the game. He needs Tri-Laser enhanced and that makes him pretty good.

With that said he's still a mage in a game where physical units dominate.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got Ace too from my guaranteed. Looking at him he seems to be one of the top mages in the game. He needs Tri-Laser enhanced and that makes him pretty good.

With that said he's still a mage in a game where physical units dominate.

You people are fucking retarded.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I guess if I enhance him, he's worth a slot, though I have Trance Terra and she's supposedly one of the best mages even in JP today after her enhancements (probably a long time away though).

So Spherimorph was kind of a joke. I guess he's bugged and doesn't do his elemental attacks, so he just kind of fell over, FFX done... kind of a letdown for one of my favorite final fantasies.

The Mog King Trial fight (the real fight) was fun, but I went overloaded on defenses hah. WoL, Cecil, Tilith, Rikku, Trance Terra, friend Orlandeau and I easily smoked him with zero deaths (Rikku's re-raise never even needed to proc). Are we supposed to be farming the trial fight instead of the easy ELT version though? If that's the case, I'll have to adjust my team to raise dps a lot, since I kind of turtled on the raid boss, which worked, but I don't want to use that comp if I'm farming him every raid orb.

Video of my Mog Trial: Moogle Counterattack

I'm on the fence if I want to chase Tidus afterall... I really want him, sigh.

fris

Vyemm Raider
there was a long analysis/thread on redit on Ace vs. Trance Terra. given Ace's enhancements are great, but only 10% chance at doing the max, it resulted in being less effective overall to trance terra.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
5* pull got me Reberta. I wish i had not dumped all of her trust moogles. Free 10+1 got me Rikku. Couple other good tmr units is about it. Already got Rikku LB maxed and TMR. How should i pot her for stats? Survivability?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
oh my god what am I even reading.

Ace has a 75% aoe imperil for 3 elements, and is one of the only mp sustain units that gives mana back instantly instead of at end of turn, which matters sometimes. He's not a damage dealer, he's a support. Anybody who is upset about pulling him deserves to be kicked in the balls.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
He's not a damage dealer, he's a support.
Thinking about it, considering him as a pure support like Ling or something, yeah, he seems a lot more useful. I'll admit I was comparing his potential damage output and wasn't impressed. He uses power gems to awaken his laser skill, which is like the most needed gem, so I'll probably hold off until I need him to beat a fight.

How should i pot her for stats? Survivability?
I'd say definitely give her DEF and SPR pots, but I'm not giving mine any HP or MP pots for now. With Tilith on the team, she had infinite mana, and HP pots are way too rare for me to hand them out easily yet.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just noticed they nerfed producer's jacket from innate draw attacks to a flee battle ability.

GL just got buttfucked hard right there.