Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vinen

God is dead
The true doublehand stuff on Cloud's banner is supposed to be strong (due before the end of the year according to an update video). The problem is that it's a bunch of TM's locked behind rainbow crystals, so hard for a non-whale to realistically plan to build a true doublehand unit.

Kinda disappointing that both of them are locked behind a 5* base. Would be nice if at least one of them was 4*.

At least Global has a lower threshold as we will likely be unable to stack Clouds TMR so there won't be a drive to have any more than one of him. (Will still need 2x Elfreeda).

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So i finally awoke DKC abilities. I am hoping he can be my machine killer for the NieR raid. I plan to use Orlandeau as my chainer. Unfortunately, i only finished one machine killer materia.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Just one Machine Killer here myself. I pulled Timothy from the daily pull 4 days in a row, so I stuck all four of him on the TM team with Edgar as I was refreshing to finish Machine Killer, and got a Trick Hat as well, which was nice.

Wiki has the datamined info up about the two new exclusive units. Eve seems like a complete troll gold crystal only designed to cash grab people trying to get 9S TM's. A2 on the other hand seems pretty good, and I wouldn't mind pulling her while trying for 9S.

Edit: They updated Eve's TM, probably because of all the raging about how shit he was with a shit TM, but at least now it's a 30% hp TM, so not a total troll anymore.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I am a little confused. A2 is supposed to have a sacrifice ability according to the update video. I did not see that in here kit anywhere. She looks like a powerful finisher though.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What makes Ayaka so good?
She's basically the upgraded version of Tilith. Better stats (and equipment selection), better healing power, more utility.

If you have Tilith already, you can probably skip Ayaka. Yes, Ayaka is superior in almost every possible way, but Tilith should still be good enough for a long time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
innate dual white, full heal and reraise as spells.

Ayaka is as much better than Tilith as Tilith is better than every other healer. Or better maybe. Either way, Tilith doesn't even begin to compare.

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nier raid boss isn't as bad as reddit made it sound (unless it was nerfed for global? I don't know). I did a slow 8 turn kill without much issue to get all of the missions, and as long as his ATK stays broken, his damage is very manageable.

For the repeat farming kills, I'm able to two round him. I might drop all of the tank/support units on my team and try to just one round him when my orbs refresh later with a full 6 man dps team (well 1 def/spr breaker + 5 dps).

Haven't been able to do any pulls because apparently now the server is crashing.... sigh.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Servers are getting bombed right. Managed to get some summons in. 4* ticket went to rainbow and out popped Fryevia! Honestly, i am super happy. Burned 25 regular tickets and only got 21Os. 5k summon got EV, 9S, and 2 Ingus. Looks like i can max my Fryevia now and finally take on Aigaion.

• 1Like

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Servers seem better now. Did my summons... 26 tickets and a 5k 10+1 before I got my 2nd 9S (and a ton of 210). One Eve too.

One of the tickets was a rainbow... Ace #2, which was a total troll, sigh.

Next I decided it was time to finish off the Veritas banner... first Veritas ticket: Veritas of the Earth. Ok, done with that banner. I'll get Victoria off-banner later, Siren Robe's good enough until then.

Still about 140'ish tickets, 40k lapis, and both 10+1 tickets leftover for future banners, so overall I came out pretty well.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Pretty nice haul. When my son wakes up i will let him do a few summons. Then i am sticking to dailies. If i dont get a 2nd 9S by then, i will pull more tickets at the end of the banner.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
I am just going to brag and I don't even care.
So I blew my tiny saved up stash again on the nier banner.

12 tickets and 5000 lapis.
Tickets pulled nothing but 21Os and garbage
Daily summon was luka.
Dat 11 pull though...
9s, Gafgarion, and Veritas of the Dark.
I pulled EV on the last daily yesterday too.

Going to keep doing daily to see if I can get that second 9s.

I have $142 into this game. So not sure what kind of aquatic metaphor that makes me... a trout? But yeah this seems like I am beating the odds.

Orlandeau, DV, FV, EV, Gilgamesh, Wol, Dark Fina, 4x Zidane.

I have done 4 10+1 pulls, 3 have given 5*s

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I let my son do some pulls for me. While using some rare tickets, he used my last *4 and got Rasler (happy about great tank TM). Regular tickets got nothing but TM fodder. He also did a 5k summon, which turned out to be a waste. So that puts my total to 40-ish tickets and 10k lapis and only a 9S and lots of 21O's for banner units. I got a bunch of off-banner golds so looks like my bad luck lives on. Can't complain about Fryevia, though, because I really really wanted her. So glad I saved all her TM moogles. Now I need to farm some L&A (1 done, 3 in progress).

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I used my last guaranteed 4 star ticket and pulled 9S. So, yes, you can pull limited units with them. They just don't get a rate up bonus on them so you're no more or less likely to get a featured limited unit than you are any other unit.

Since I got the one I bought some Lapis and pulled a second. I got paid today and I snagged him so whatever. Also one Eve and a truckload of the 3 star base.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I pulled like 7 tix got nothing but eve and some trash. Seemed like the lapis was hot did a 5k lapis pull and got mercenary Ramza, 9s, 3rd Wol and 2x 210

Still have 30 tix and 10k lapis gon a save till last day and chase another 9s if I don't get one in my dailies

Molten Core Raider
Did two 10+1's and a handful of tickets this morning. Got Orlandeau, Veritas of the Earth, 9S, and two 2B's. My luck is shot for the foreseeable future.

My biggest problem is I havent been back playing this game long enough to make any real use out of what I roll. Guess I have some options to grow into.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Gumi said they would repeat the Abundance Chests next week so that's 2.5k lapis and 2x 4* tickets for like ~$15. That should help replenish a bit before the next big banner or give more fodder for NeiR if you're feeling saucy.

Last edited:

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Gumi said they would repeat the Abundance Chests next week so that's 10k lapis and 2x 4* tickets for like ~$15. That should help replenish a bit before the next big banner or give more fodder for NeiR if you're feeling saucy.

Yeah I'm waiting on that and the 10+1 on monday. Used a few tickets I had this morning and got shit with them. Playing this banner pretty slow because I'm hurting on reserves and I don't really want to throw more than I need to at it. I have to pull that 5* healer when it comes around because I don't have a Tillith.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Oh yeah, forgot about 10+1 ticket on Monday. Plus there are several summon tickets as part of raid point rewards (multiple rare and a guarantee 4*)