Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Saw someone from FOH pull a Noctis so I pulled a few more tickets. Blue to rainbow -Prishe. Not sure how to use her or if I will, but that TMR is amazing. Thoughts on Prishe? I will watch a review when i have time later.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Thoughts on Prishe?
The only time I see Prishe mentioned is for her TM (which is amazing), but I've never seen anyone actually use her in their party. I guess that's kind of an answer... I do know she has a confusing combo system and needs a bunch of turns to build up her attacks.

Vinen

God is dead
Saw someone from FOH pull a Noctis so I pulled a few more tickets. Blue to rainbow -Prishe. Not sure how to use her or if I will, but that TMR is amazing. Thoughts on Prishe? I will watch a review when i have time later.

She is a TMR unit. Her combo system is garbo.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
She has an interesting kit. I guess she could be a support unit mp battery and healer that can dps. I won't level her yet. I am pretty low on cactuars anyway. Thanks for the input, all.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Mystea (Mistair) banner is this Friday. Mystea is one of those units that everyone wants, and could be argued that it's a near requirement for some trials coming soon. The only unit that can do what Mystea does (AoE magic cover) is Basch, and Basch is a rainbow unit that is still 2-4 months away (yes more units do it even further down the road, but Silt etc are like 5-7 months out).

It's a double gold banner, and the banner rainbow is terrible, but still, don't miss out on Mystea while he's on banner or you may regret it.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Mystea (Mistair) banner is this Friday. Mystea is one of those units that everyone wants, and could be argued that it's a near requirement for some trials coming soon. The only unit that can do what Mystea does (AoE magic cover) is Basch, and Basch is a rainbow unit that is still 2-4 months away (yes more units do it even further down the road, but Silt etc are like 5-7 months out).

It's a double gold banner, and the banner rainbow is terrible, but still, don't miss out on Mystea while he's on banner or you may regret it.
Yeah. I will be pulling for Mistea. I did not pull for some 4* units a while ago that I still have not pulled months later that I wished I had.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh cool, I thought Mistair was a 5 star base unit. Wish I woulda saved those stupid 10+1 tickets now

Nocello

Golden Squire
Blew 20 3* tickets and the free 10+1. Got the new 5* dragoon on the first ticket, 2 olif, 3 Charie,3 of the weak 3 star with the nice spear tmr. Got my 1st Emporer on the 10+1. Struck out on Mystea...

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Blew 20 3* tickets and the free 10+1. Got the new 5* dragoon on the first ticket, 2 olif, 3 Charie,3 of the weak 3 star with the nice spear tmr. Got my 1st Emporer on the 10+1. Struck out on Mystea...
Same here. Daily, 20 rare tickets, 2x 4* tickets, 10+1 ticket, 10 EX 3*, 2 EX 4* and no Mistea. Got 2x Oliff, Queen, Ramza, Noctis, and Orlandeau #2.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Ouch, that sucks :(

I had decent luck this time. Daily pull was Kamui, first 4* ticket was Olef, second 4* ticket was Mystea, so I'm done with this banner thankfully.

The Ariadne exploration wasn't too hard, got it with all missions first run.

That's a damn nice group of units you pulled Tiphares, even if you didn't get Mystea yet!

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blew 4 10+1 tix, 4 4* ex tix, and about 10 regular tickets so far. Got a Barbaricca, Dark Fina 2x Olif and some other shit. No mystea of crs. Still got 50 tickets tho gonna wait till the last day

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Ouch, that sucks :(

I had decent luck this time. Daily pull was Kamui, first 4* ticket was Olef, second 4* ticket was Mystea, so I'm done with this banner thankfully.

The Ariadne exploration wasn't too hard, got it with all missions first run.

That's a damn nice group of units you pulled Tiphares, even if you didn't get Mystea yet!
Yeah, i have spent way more than i wanted, but got an amazing set of units. That makes 6 rainbows pulled this week. I guess i need to farm the dunes all weekend to level them up. Especially since Ramza may get his enhancements soonish. I barely had enough LB pots to get Noctis to lvl 20 before awakening and enough moogles to get his ring. Evasion build incoming!

Molten Core Raider
Dropped the free 10+1 ticket and it took 2 more on banner 10+1's after that to get a Mystea, but I ended up with two from the same pull. I also got Duke'd, dammit. Waste of a 5 star :(

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Spent my free 10+1 and got Onion Knight. 4 guaranteed 4 star tickets and 30 regular tickets to get Mystea. During that I pulled Reberta so... Yay? I think... I’m not a big fan of dragoons and not sure how I’ll use her. I’m very happy about the Onion Knight though (sorry Sinzar).