Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
i can't for the life of me get nox or the other program to work( constantly get a connection issuse) so for me I go for the 10% 1st

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hit a rough spot with gold, as I wasn't paying attention at ALL with regards to unit/ability awakening or missions. So I'm blowing a ton of energy potions and go HOG WILD on the fucking Gil Snapper Cove.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I read that they hotfixed the coin drops for ADV. I am done farming so I have not confirmed this. Oh well. It was great while it lasted.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah it's been fixed. Started to run it today for the daily quest and saw that I was getting barely 1k coins from a full team of bonus units. I'm done farming the event now as well so no big deal, hope everyone was able to take advantage of it over the weekend.

Also, Gladiolus' shield, how's that measure up as a tank shield? I just finished Wilhelm's TM about a week ago so the idea of already tossing it aside annoys me, but 15% more HP at the cost of 30 spirit looks like a good trade off.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Overall I'd rank Gladiolos shield as better than Wilhelm's shield, but if you already farmed Wilhelm's shield I wouldn't bother with Gladiolos TM.

Basch's TM is really nice when he releases down the road if you're looking for a shield upgrade. It gives 60 DEF, 70 SPR, 10% dodge, 50% thunder resist

Molten Core Raider
Good, I really didn't want to farm up another shield just yet, I have too many other TM's that I need to work on. My Wilhelm is already clocking in at almost 15k health and Refia can't even heal that effectively, not sure what another 15% hp would accomplish.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got the 3 giancrysts I needed, the 10% moogle and the FR armor. I think Im done farming the event

Tiphares

Golden Squire
If you were wondering where all your rainbows went. Check this out.
TLDW: i think he only does around 60 pulls and gets 7 rainbows. Most from tickets and back-to-back

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you're going to grind his TMR, then when it's finished put it on Demon Rain and see if it ever takes priority over his innate counters. Plz.

Vinen

God is dead
Burned my 10+1 ticket
Fucking 4th Ayaya
Went from 1-4 in one week. She was 50% of my rainbowz this week

If you're going to grind his TMR, then when it's finished put it on Demon Rain and see if it ever takes priority over his innate counters. Plz.

Its at 50% now.

Last edited: