Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
He can be geared for high magic, and his limit is physical typed with magic damage, which means it uses the element of his weapon and physical killers work with it.

That said, I still don't think it's really worth the resources to level unless you're overflowing with limit pots.

Molten Core Raider
Regarding GL Sakura, is it better to have her use her TM wep or go with dual weilding the staff from Emp? I got a third Emp this morning so now Im not sure what to do with the incoming third Emp stick. Ive found myself using GL Sakura over Fryevia more and more lately and think I want to look into getting her as geared up properly.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Edit: Nevermind, the unit calculator doesn't work with Grim Lord Sakura because of her weird passives!

It's never worth dual wielding on Grim Sakura though, because you get the same +mag with 1 handed or 2 weapons (+100% mag if single), but when single you ALSO get +100% mag from hat/robe/acc

I'd manually calculate her BIS with both rod or spear because the calculator doesn't work for her, but the wiki is broken right now...

Last edited:

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
apparently its more efficient to run ADV difficulty in frozen cavern than ELT. Might get patched. Getting 1800 coins per run with a full party

Molten Core Raider
I wasnt really playing last Christmas so I have zero WKNs unfortunately. Im about four days of TM farming away from being able to do pretty much either of those builds (minus the Adventurer V, still farming relics). I like the looks of the spear setup better, the added hp/spr looks like a fair trade off for 60ish less damage.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I edited my post, the calculator wasn't working properly because it's not setup correctly for her weird mag passive, so those stats were wrong!

Molten Core Raider
Its all good, still looks better in the long run to go with her TM. Also, good call on that ADV difficulty thing, I get a tad less at ADV but for 10 less energy and much faster clears. Good trade off.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
He can be geared for high magic, and his limit is physical typed with magic damage, which means it uses the element of his weapon and physical killers work with it.

That said, I still don't think it's really worth the resources to level unless you're overflowing with limit pots.
I got him leveled, potted, and awakened Spirit Hand and Tri-beam. Devotion did not seem worth it since I have better mages. Plus, I am short on crysts.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah looking back I wish I hadn't awakened Ace's Devotion. I've never used him as dps so it's a total waste.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh way down the road 7* Ace is a monster, so it's not a *total* waste. He mostly gets used as an imperil+bard, but he's totally viable as a damage dealer too.

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
Ace is one of my favorite units. Great imperils and MP refresh.. I try to fit him in wherever I can.

Tri-Beam hits hard when it goes red, hopefully we see a 'max random abilities' ability in the future.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
apparently its more efficient to run ADV difficulty in frozen cavern than ELT. Might get patched. Getting 1800 coins per run with a full party
You sure you didn't just get a yojimbo/coeurl combo? First time I did Pro I got both of them and it skewed my ratios pretty badly.

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
You sure you didn't just get a yojimbo/coeurl combo? First time I did Pro I got both of them and it skewed my ratios pretty badly.

Currently ADV has a better base currency/NRG ration than ELT if I understand it correctly.

Molten Core Raider
All the Cactaurs, all the star quartz, all the cheap priced grade 6 evo mats, sacred crystals, summon tickets, the 10% Trust moogle, and the event specific items if they're worth having.

This event I also snagged the tech giancrysts but skipped the event specific gear so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
ADV is bugged to give PRO level coins. Plus, you can run it with a full bonus unit party so it ends up being way better than ELT even with the small chance of bonus mobs.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What do y'all normally spend your coins on for events like this?

Always buy useful unique equipment like the fire resist armor. Sometimes the unique equipment is garbage, like the heavy shield, and you can skip it.

After unique equipment, I'd rank the stuff in order of importance:

Tickets
T6 awaken materials (if you need them)
T5 awaken materials (if you need them)
Start Quartz (only the first 2 tiers, 3rd tier is too expensive)
Screamroot
Cactuars
Elixir / Phoenix Down / Mega Ether / Remedy

The Moogles, Limit Potions, and Enhancement Materials are all not worth buying because you can obtain them far more efficiently with either farming earth shrine or story events, but if you're impatient or don't farm TM, then grab them if you want.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
With the current event, even a full Iris plus Noctis friend party will net you 1600 coins on ADV. A full day of NRG is about 20 runs. So, 1 full day of event farming to get a 10% moogle seems pretty worthwhile to me. Granted, TM farming for a full day should get you about 3% per unit x5 ,so overall it is better, but you can't bank that to throw at a unit later.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah it's nice to be able to focus the TM into one unit by farming the moogle in a mog event, and that may be better overall for newer players to get some key TM's sooner. For veterans though, where you aren't in a real hurry for your 30'th+ TM to finish farming, I think it's better to do earth shrine and skip buying mog moogles.