Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Nocello

Golden Squire
5* ticket ended up being my 3rd Gilgamesh... used the 4* ticket and it turned rainbow and got my 2nd Elfreeda. Feels bad man.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
5* ticket ended up being my 3rd Gilgamesh... used the 4* ticket and it turned rainbow and got my 2nd Elfreeda. Feels bad man.

feels bad to be 2/3rds of the way towards a complete TDH set?

y76j60p.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
5* gave me a Noctis #2. Another ring I guess, and Noctis 7* should be good, right?

edit: my kid has some luck for 4*s... up to 6 tinker carrie's.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
New story event is active with new stages.

Drop ratio still blows goats.

Cya in earth shrine.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, 690 candy canes for 25 energy vs 490 from the dungeons last week. Not enough of an increase for me to farm this too much. So much for the pots for TerraDupe. Dont think this is the solution that people might have been hoping for...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, Gumi caves in to player complaints pretty consistently, so I'd be surprised if there isnt a bonus mailed out.

Molten Core Raider
I think I remember reading from the livestream that we're going to get 5k candy canes tomorrow with the Gingerbread Man trial but with the costs of all the items so high, 5k isn't going to go too far.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
In other news. Just finished Adventurer V #2. Good stuff.

Any requests for tomorrow? Currently have Oldman up, but i can put up Fryevia or GL Sakura. I think the challenge boss will put stop on you with his stomp just like current boss. So be prepared I guess.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yeah. Pretty easy. Just bring a way to clear stop if you don't kill him really fast. Did a few pulls... Duke #2. Really?! Of all the units I don't have... oh well.

Molten Core Raider
I had to drag along a friends Ayaka for stop removal but the Gingerbread Man wasnt too bad. I completed a ton of TMRs today between my farming, dupes from pulls, mission rewards, and the moogles given out with 10+1s and scored a WKN, so not a bad morning all around.

Also, if anyone didn't spot it, the $50 lapis bundle is on sale 25% off right now, it's only $37.99.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I let my son use one if my 5* tickets this morning because I was mad about pulling Duke. Out popped WKN! Gotta get him in the farm rotation soon.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks to everyone in the thread i beat Beasts of the Dark. My Orlandeau is up to 966 attack! Thanks dudes!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
anyone able to setup a unit to cheese dark espers? I want one where I can try to evoke both espers somehow

Tiphares

Golden Squire
anyone able to setup a unit to cheese dark espers? I want one where I can try to evoke both espers somehow
I am not sure what you would need. Maybe VoD and a unit that can hide the whole fight? I have also seen a Tidus solo. Sorry, I don't have either of them.