Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
10+1 gave me Lightning. Threw a few regular tickets at the Christine banner and got Ace #2 and Mystea finally! YOLO 5k pull gave me Christine! My daughter helped me with the pulls. Kids are good luck charms. Now I need the mage from the next banner for GL Sakura. Maybe dailies will get him.

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Used a 10+1 ticket a week ago and got Freyvia and then again today and got Noctis. I am pleased.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vinen

God is dead
Fucking pulled Ray Jack while getting 2 of the guy with M DH. Sad. Was hoping to avoid getting him.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Spent the rare summon ticket from the raid on the banner and got ray Jack... he's so bad it feels embarrassing to have him.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
My guaranteed 4 star from the raid event came down rainbow. I began the "pleasedontberayjack, pleasedontberayjack" mantra.

It was Ray Jack. Goddammit.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Daily pull went to rainbow and it was off-banner Knight Delita.

I avoided the Ray Jack troll so far!

Still need a Kaliva though...

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It’s a terrible banner. The mage guy has a decent TMR but if you don’t use mages or don’t TMR farm you can skip him. Even if you do use mages the increase isn’t huge.

Personally I’m skipping.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah its hard to recommend to anyone to roll much on this one. Being a limited banner I felt compelled to try a little bit for Kaliva and was hoping to avoid the 5*. I failed in that regard but did snag one Kaliva. I figure GL Sakura would appreciate it but I dont think Ill use his TMR on a Terra.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm only doing daily pull in the hopes of Kaliva for his TMR. I think it may be useful one day, but as of right now it's not good on anyone except GLSakura.

Overall, this whole banner is terrible and all of the units blow.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm only doing daily pull in the hopes of Kaliva for his TMR. I think it may be useful one day, but as of right now it's not good on anyone except GLSakura.

Overall, this whole banner is terrible and all of the units blow.

Welcome to the world of collab banners. Most of the time they're at least good TM fodder though.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm going to try the cheese method to get Bahamut. Can someone please put up a Garnet with all the +evo damage? Thanks!

Molten Core Raider
I don't have all the parts to make a +evo Garnet, but if you can't get the Garnet thing rolling I can put up a Mystea that will take the Megaflare for your team, all you have to do is OTKO him on Turn 2.