Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
^ Same as him, Im not sure exactly what is needed to cheese that (I'd like to know though because I too lack that moogle). I have Tidus and a few Dark Vertias, if I knew more of what you needed I might could swing it.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can someone put up am ayaka or mystea for me so I can try gingerbread man, I need something to fix stop

Molten Core Raider
I think youre on my friends list, if you are, I put mine up, if youre not send me an invite (473 189 065) and Ill clear a spot

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
woot all missions with agrias, noctis, soliel, tilith, and friend TGCid.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
havent tried it yet, is it possible to do OTK it with 3x orlandu, Dark veritas, and a breaker of some sort??

Tiphares

Golden Squire
New Kings Knight collab units look interesting. I am curious about the Kaliva TMR MAG double hand effect. It might be BiS for GL Sakura. Will have to wait for maintenance to find out. I plan to pull for the 4* units, but only dailies and a few tickets depending on how good they turn out to be. I might need the unidragon, Barusa. I like that sprite.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Depends on the values after datamine, but if we get the TM's "free" from raid moogles, I may do a few pulls also.

Vinen

God is dead
New Kings Knight collab units look interesting. I am curious about the Kaliva TMR MAG double hand effect. It might be BiS for GL Sakura. Will have to wait for maintenance to find out. I plan to pull for the 4* units, but only dailies and a few tickets depending on how good they turn out to be. I might need the unidragon, Barusa. I like that sprite.

Assuming it will be 50%. This will only be useful on Greatest Loli Sakura. Its restricted to 1 per unit. DW will beat out every other unit except Greatest Loli.

Assuming 50% she will be 10-20 shy of 1400 MAG given BIS (I will be running 2x of her. 1 BIS 1 close).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Assuming 50% she will be 10-20 shy of 1400 MAG given BIS (I will be running 2x of her. 1 BIS 1 close).

Now just ask Gumi to give us something to actually use that against. We haven't had anything even remotely challenging for 2+ months and the game is getting very stale because of that.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I read the fine print on the TMR. It says 1h weapon...so GL Sakura will not benefit from it with her TMR... /sadface

Last edited:

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm happy a lot of people are pulling rainbows, but my lack of them (Ayaka (dupe) from the 5* ticket and Gabranth (non dupe) from a 4* ex ticket) since Mystea banner hasn't really put me in the mood to drop money on this game. I just did the 10+1 ticket and a 10+1 pull on the Christine banner and got nothing but garbage. Tinker Carrie (first and only one) from 5k pull and William from 10+1 ticket pull, rest were blue.

Still no Mystea.

I guess that's a good thing though. More money for other things.

Molten Core Raider
My 10+1 pull was pretty trashy too. Snagged another Sylvia and a big pile of blues.

I'm scaling back a bit on my spending as well, need to save up some resources for CG Fina so I can go all out and make sure I snag her, I will not have a repeat of the Ayaka banner. It also helps (at least for the short term) that the banner starting tomorrow looks like total garbage. I'm almost scared to do the half off daily pull for fear of pulling the 5* from the banner.