Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I need a good banner to summon on. I'm out of worthwhile TM's to farm. Fina banner plz...

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I need a good banner to summon on. I'm out of worthwhile TM's to farm. Fina banner plz...
Time to start farming 5* dupe TMRs to prep for 7*. Guarantee CG Fina is next week.

Used a 4*, 9 tickets, and a 10+1 ticket (just because). Got 1 Steiner, 2x BW3, and Barb.

Aranea trial was a joke with evasion WoL. Gladiator shield and he countered for days and filled the esper gauge.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I figured I'd do a budget clear on Aranea just to mix it up. Geared a no TMR Earth Veritas up to 841 DEF (with buffs) and did Aranea. He died on the very first round.

Noped right out of there and used a regular team instead (with evasion) and blew her up in a few rounds, all missions.

23 tickets to get...... 2x Black Waltz for mog synergy. Said screw it after that and stopped, I'll just farm an extra few more days. Hoping my luck is better on pulls next week.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I swapped my friend lead to a dual wielding 100% evasion Tidus for anyone who can't do their own evasion setup for Aranea. He can solo her with immunity, so go for it if you want an easy win.

Molten Core Raider
Did the half off, freebie pull and burned a few tickets. Nothing of note except Reberta #6. Seriously how many of her am I going to pull?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Man, after my Balthier pull on Feb 9th, I haven't gotten a single gold from any half price or free pulls. I'm currently on pull 27 (Since a few days had double pulls) and ALL blues. In addition, two of my 10+1 tickets had all blues except for the forced gold+1 additional. Today's ticket had a single non-forced gold. The golds? One was a king..I have 7 kings. The other was Werei. The forced golds were all real shit units too.

Been pretty damn frustrating. It means out of 57 pulls with a non-blue chance of 22%, I have had 2 golds. Putting my rate for golds right around where my rate for rainbows should be. And of course, no rainbows. Pretty frustrating.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did 10 pulls and got 4 synergy units but they were all black waltz. probo done with the banner

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
pulled 4 4* tickets, all steiners and one elfreeda. Pulled a 3* ticket, steiner. free pull was a snow, daily was a krile.

I'm good.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
1/2 pull, black mage #3, free pull was a duke, ok, didn't have him, figure i might as well use the 10+1, got another duke, and after 6 reg tickets and a 4 star still nop other synergy units

wtf am i going to use duke for?

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
How is Balthier 7 star? Ended up giving in and using 2 tickets because I was frustrated at my blue streak :p...Got a rainbow on the second pull, a dupe of Balthier.

Oh, and anyone know if you can do the escape thing on LGD again?

Edit: You lose 34 tickets for escaping on Legendary, so for a 300% bonus about 100 tickets per run. Not a lot. The issue is, ELT is already the same per energy without bonus mobs included, and it seems bonus mobs for LGD aren't better this time, as ELT gets the same bonus types (Though no idea on frequency). So the 34 ticket loss makes it worse that ELT farming unless the frequency for bonus mobs is higher.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I have only seen 1 gold bomb in LGD so far.

I let my son do the Free summon that came down rainbow, Prompto! Free TMR, but not sure if I will use him.

Edit: Raid levels are going up pretty fast. Take advantage while you can before Gumi shuts them down.

Also, Fountain of Lapis returns next week!

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well we're getting a retarded tomb raider collab event next week.

More importantly though, Tidus enhancements announced for next batch! <3

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Another raid with the same All moogles and 4* tickets. No mention of the story event and CG unit this month, but it has to be Fina. The Explorer Aileen would be amazing for 10-mans if you already have Aileen. Also, her materia looks good for the new DH meta. Free Bowie Knife too.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I swapped my friend lead to a dual wielding 100% evasion Tidus for anyone who can't do their own evasion setup for Aranea. He can solo her with immunity, so go for it if you want an easy win.

Can you please put your evade Tidus back up? I missed it last Friday

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My tidus is on an expedition for about 7 more hours or so, but if you still need it I can set him again when he gets back home :)