Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
knock out some trials

This is where I insert the Tidus laughing image if I wasn't too lazy to look one up.... :)

Moose is going to be like three minutes of content then the rest of the week is dead :(

Where's the chamber of arms boss! Alhena will be at least be somewhat interesting.

I really hope they're holding back an announcement for April Fool's or something, but more likely they were just extremely lazy.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Moose trial didn't get any GL exclusive buffs, so yeah it was kind of a joke. Did it with a budget team of WoL, Orran, Fina (original), Shantotto x2, friend Ang. Video Here.

There's our week of content!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yeah, the trial was not hard. I used evade Fohlen as my tank with iNichol. Shantotto, Barb x2, and Rem for damage. The rewards are not amazing, but I'll take them.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Angfriend is best friend, except his days have passed!

Next few trials are either for mages, or fire isn't viable.

Thank you Angfriend, you will be missed.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm friends with most but not some others. you can add me I usually have a 1100mag trance terra. Tduck- 219 144 828

My gf account is only friends with a few of you tho, please add her she has a bunch of room. Rn has a 1k atk Orlandu but will be probo switching to OK once we get him LB potted up, Sarah - 194 379 651

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I think the game is just fucking with me at this point...
Fuckingwithme.jpg

I've continued to toss every ticket I have at the Fina banner, even bought the little 11 dollar pack this morning before I left for work (Fit perfectly with my monthly cap.) And did another 10+1 pull...I managed to get two rainbows, one was Aranea..which sucks, but I have for 100% for her spear so at least that was nice, and then I go Kushira, no idea if she's even good or not. That's not even all of them, I have 22 of him. But...man, after like 50 pulls, have like 7 of the Wadows, and just...a shit ton of this dude (Over 100 pulls for either Ayaka or Fina and nothing...at least I got Barbarrica, its been fun chaining her with the Barb's you guys had up, lol, one shot a bunch of trials.).

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I spent the last of my resources. Ripped a dupe noctis on my 10+1, whiffed with my last 20 tickets, whiffed on my 2nd last 5k pull and on my last pull I got a dupe rem. I had enough Erwins to finish 2 of his tmrs and I had enough wadow dupes to finish 1 of his tmrs

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I spent the last of my resources. Ripped a dupe noctis on my 10+1, whiffed with my last 20 tickets, whiffed on my 2nd last 5k pull and on my last pull I got a dupe rem. I had enough Erwins to finish 2 of his tmrs and I had enough wadow dupes to finish 1 of his tmrs

Heh, spent my last Lapis for a final 10+1. Got a rainbow, and it was Onion Knight. One of those "I'm not sure how to feel moments". I really wanted an OK, but also have to deal with knowing I wont be getting Fina or Ayaka anytime soon unless I'm stupid lucky. =-/

Also got another rainbow on the April Fools ticket, it was a dupe Kushira. Bummed I got two on banner rainbows and they were the split. However, apparently Kushira is pretty good..Not as high in damage as Freya, but she is a ton more versatile and her 7 star is supposedly pretty great. So at least I have that. But now it will be months before I can pull this heavy again, so =-/. Oh well.

Last edited:

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
LF anyone with free friend spots. Been playing a few weeks and haven't lost interest again so I think I'm hooked for now. Have Olive as my rep now but will probably switch to Ayaka when I get her ascended. And I usually put bonus characters in for the events if I get one early.

ID: 086,473,153
Name: Vec

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
LF anyone with free friend spots. Been playing a few weeks and haven't lost interest again so I think I'm hooked for now. Have Olive as my rep now but will probably switch to Ayaka when I get her ascended. And I usually put bonus characters in for the events if I get one early.

ID: 086,473,153
Name: Vec

Sent you an invite. Hop in discord or pm me if you need anything built.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Let me tell you all the story of Darth Gonzy and his escapades on the Basch banner....

Hah, Basch banner was like 3 weeks after I started playing. Got him on the daily and had no idea who it was even. Was pretty freaking nice when I went to look him up and realized I just pulled, to this day even, probably my best unit. (Well, either him or Tidus/Barb.)

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Thoughts on the new bundles? They seem like really good deals, but I don't think I want to spend anymore money except for the Fountain of Lapis. Luckily, I've got 3 Wakkas ready to go for Friday so I won't need to pull at all. Also, speculation on the "surprise" collab coming in June?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
June collab is Nier re-run.

I didn't buy the bundles because they don't seem overwhelmingly amazing, but they aren't the worst we've had either.

3* espers coming to GL next week or two! The first 5 or so 3* esper battles are pretty easy (with a properly geared magic tank), but some of the later ones are some of the more interesting fights, so that will be fun, eventually.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
June collab is Nier re-run.

I didn't buy the bundles because they don't seem overwhelmingly amazing, but they aren't the worst we've had either.

3* espers coming to GL next week or two! The first 5 or so 3* esper battles are pretty easy (with a properly geared magic tank), but some of the later ones are some of the more interesting fights, so that will be fun, eventually.

The Nier event has a raid right? With moogle TMRs? I really want a pod =-/

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's not officially confirmed as Nier, that's just my guess based on the comments during the video and from other players, and because they said Nier is coming back eventually.

Last Nier event was a raid (with nier unit moogles), but whether a re-run has them again or not is unknown.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It's not officially confirmed as Nier, that's just my guess based on the comments during the video and from other players, and because they said Nier is coming back eventually.

Last Nier event was a raid (with nier unit moogles), but whether a re-run has them again or not is unknown.

Well, will keep my fingers crossed. Next banner actually looks good. Yuna looks like a great healer/support, not like Fina, but her being a summoner as well makes her pretty versatile. (And from what I understand, 3 star Espers make summoners pretty powerful no?)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Next banner actually looks good. Yuna looks like a great healer/support, not like Fina, but her being a summoner as well makes her pretty versatile. (And from what I understand, 3 star Espers make summoners pretty powerful no?)

I know Yuna is a popular FF character, but her unit in FFBE isn't really all that great. To break it down:

As a healer, she can't dualcast, and while that's an easy problem to fix, it means your magic tank isn't using the best magic tanking weapon (Holy Rod), or you're "wasting" a materia/accessory slot to give her dualcast. She can only cast Curaga, and even dualcasted that means she can only heal something like 6200 health per round. Usually that's enough, but sometimes it isn't. If someone dies, she can only normal raise them (at 30% health instead of full-raise). She can cast re-raise, which is about the only thing that she has going for her as a healer over a 3* healer like Roselia.

As for her summoning damage, she does less summoning damage than enhanced Garnet, and her gimmicky "use the esper gauge to cast spells" stuff is weaker than just using her to summon Bahamut with that same esper gauge. It's true that 3* espers can deal some nice damage if properly capped with a summoner, but like I mentioned, if that's your goal, just use enhanced Garnet for better results.

As for Lulu, she was power creeped before her banner even came out in JP, and we're getting this banner like 3 months late, so yeah. Lulu is basically a 4* mage hiding in a rainbow designed to troll players pulling for mog synergy.

Far down the road, Yuna's 7* form thankfully does fix a lot of her problems. She becomes a respectable healer with a much better toolkit, but she's still inferior to the real healers like Fina and Ayaka. She's also a worse summoner when compared to 7* Eiko or Citra (unarmored Light Veritas, future unit).

Lulu's 7* form... gets tornado so she can chain in 10 mans, but she's still pretty terrible,

I hate to shit all over the banner because I really liked FFX, but those are the unfortunate facts :(

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I know Yuna is a popular FF character, but her unit in FFBE isn't really all that great. To break it down:

As a healer, she can't dualcast, and while that's an easy problem to fix, it means your magic tank isn't using the best magic tanking weapon (Holy Rod), or you're "wasting" a materia/accessory slot to give her dualcast. She can only cast Curaga, and even dualcasted that means she can only heal something like 6200 health per round. Usually that's enough, but sometimes it isn't. If someone dies, she can only normal raise them (at 30% health instead of full-raise). She can cast re-raise, which is about the only thing that she has going for her as a healer over a 3* healer like Roselia.

As for her summoning damage, she does less summoning damage than enhanced Garnet, and her gimmicky "use the esper gauge to cast spells" stuff is weaker than just using her to summon Bahamut with that same esper gauge. It's true that 3* espers can deal some nice damage if properly capped with a summoner, but like I mentioned, if that's your goal, just use enhanced Garnet for better results.

As for Lulu, she was power creeped before her banner even came out in JP, and we're getting this banner like 3 months late, so yeah. Lulu is basically a 4* mage hiding in a rainbow designed to troll players pulling for mog synergy.

Far down the road, Yuna's 7* form thankfully does fix a lot of her problems. She becomes a respectable healer with a much better toolkit, but she's still inferior to the real healers like Fina and Ayaka. She's also a worse summoner when compared to 7* Eiko or Citra (unarmored Light Veritas, future unit).

Lulu's 7* form... gets tornado so she can chain in 10 mans, but she's still pretty terrible,

I hate to shit all over the banner because I really liked FFX, but those are the unfortunate facts :(

I was going to say she has dual cast (Its what I checked for first), then I saw it was under her 7 star abilities. Well...shit, lol.