Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
first 10x was double rainbow... both delitas (knight and regular). three 10+1 tickets gave nothing, and 45 tickets gave nothing, the two anniversary summons got nothing, and my daily was an ice katana. :|

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
the gf had max friends points and didn't get any dual wields, dual cast, or excaliburs. Got 8 barrages tho cool

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been playing this a little again and I've gotten some units to build up in the last week. Pulled Olive the first couple days from a half off pull, Explorer Aileen during the event, Warrior of light from a eximus, Eiko yesterday from the 30mil and Ayaka this morning from the free 10+1.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I’ve been saving since December as well. I decided to go all in:

11 Rainows! Cloud #2, Orlandu, Fohlen, Wrong Fina #4, Eiko, Lightning #2, Delita, Basch, Freyvia, Zargabargle and Lotus Mage Fina!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
first 10x was double rainbow... both delitas (knight and regular). three 10+1 tickets gave nothing, and 45 tickets gave nothing, the two anniversary summons got nothing, and my daily was an ice katana. :|

Fucking ouch. =-/ That sucks man.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
25 ex tickets, 40k lapis,90 tickets, 15 4* tickets and 5 10+1 tickets and only got 1 diamond lmao. Gg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
25 ex tickets, 40k lapis,90 tickets, 15 4* tickets and 5 10+1 tickets and only got 1 diamond lmao. Gg

The fuck. I was bummed that I burned 30k Lapis, and 40 tickets and 10 4 stars, 3 10+1 and only got 3 rainbows (Nice ones though). It could have been so much worse, your luck is fucked. (Even at 3%, if we don't count the 4 stars and forced golds in the 10+1 because the rates change on those, it's still below a 1% to whiff on all of that. The chance at only one roll of 3% is also pretty low, off the top of my head I'm pretty sure its also below 1%.)

I think I might just not spend my last 8k Lapis, and start saving with it. I'd really love to try for Fina again, but the luck thing is brutal. I'm thinking for me, it's probably better for to save for step ups, I'm thinking now. Between story missions, and any really, really good bundles, and daily Lapis, I could probably have another 30k in a couple months. Just not worth it to blow it given how shitty luck can be.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually got 2. noctis and kunshira. I don't have a freyevia tho. my irl friend whos kinda new used like 10Ex tix, 10k lapis, two 10+1s, around 30 tickets, and 15ish 4* tickets and ended up getting an aileen to pair with his ex aileen, kunshira, Luneth, CG Sakura(we were out drinking when we did our pulls so we all lost it when he ripped this thinking it was fina hah), Roy and on his last pull he ripped CG Fina. My gf also kinda new didn't even have to get into her lapis before she ripped Fina. She used about 40 EX tickets, 6 10+1 tickets, around 20 4* tickets and about 20 reg tickets and ripped Aileen, she also ripped EX Eileen in previous banner so that's p sweet, Ace, OK, CG Fina and she kept using tickets and I kept telling her to stop but then she ripped Kunshira. She ripped a freyevia a few weeks ago so p legit. I was the only one who had bad luck but whatev

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
This game is just fucking trolling me now. Daily goes rainbow, give me Knight Delita #4. Yet another 10+1 gives me Ayaka (ffs), Final 10+1 on the banner gives me Kunshira. Fucking hell.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Heh, I now have 10 of the Ice Katana guy--and I even got 3 of the friend moogles for it. This game really wants me to use that ice Katana.

Molten Core Raider
Banner and event this Friday is a rerun of the FFX event from last year. Banner units are Tidus, Rikku, and Wakka. Good time for people without to maybe get lucky with a Tidus, good time for people with Tidus to save lapis :p

Vinen

God is dead
Banner and event this Friday is a rerun of the FFX event from last year. Banner units are Tidus, Rikku, and Wakka. Good time for people without to maybe get lucky with a Tidus, good time for people with Tidus to save lapis :p

Shit banner. Hoping its just april fools and not gimu incompetence.

Molten Core Raider
Probably not April fools. They just hit us with three different Women's Day banners in a week, an exclusive banner, and CG Fina back to back to back, people are probably pretty strapped for lapis/cash. I'd be fine with a few slow weeks to stockpile again.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Don't bother trying to run the FFX event again. You cannot get the rewards or craft the good items again. Should be able to knock out the Moose trial and get back to TMR farming. I will put up Barbariccia with her own TMR for beast/stone killer. Good luck everyone!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Don't bother trying to run the FFX event again. You cannot get the rewards or craft the good items again. Should be able to knock out the Moose trial and get back to TMR farming. I will put up Barbariccia with her own TMR for beast/stone killer. Good luck everyone!

Why can't you? If we didn't craft them before, can we? Really want the fist weapon for Rikku. =-/

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Re-run events are exactly as you left them last time. If you already looted the chests with the crafting materials, they will still be looted when the event re-runs.

If you did not run the event last time, you can run it next week and craft everything, etc.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Re-run events are exactly as you left them last time. If you already looted the chests with the crafting materials, they will still be looted when the event re-runs.

If you did not run the event last time, you can run it next week and craft everything, etc.

Aah, thanks for the heads up. Cool, sucks kind of for vets, but I'll take it. That weapon is pretty critical for Rikku.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yes, sorry for the confusion.

It just occurred to me that the 30m Celebration tickets run out on April 4th (1 week from today). Make sure to use them all up before maintenance next week. Most likely we will get FFX banner part 2 next week so the new units will not be in the summon pool to obtain with the 30m Celebration tickets. Pretty sneaky, even though a lot of new players are pretty happy for the rerun event. I guess veteran players can knock out some trials and TMRs.