Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
Her damn mogs are taking up a lot of slots and I don’t know how much longer I can hold out hope. Instant TMR is pretty tempting though.

You can fuse moogles together, just smash 20 of the little buggers together to make a single 100% moogle and can the rest.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Fina coming this week

waiting.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Fina coming this week

waiting.jpg

Well, I did one 10+1 on Ayaka's banner, got a Lunera so not unhappy. But blew all my tickets from a couple months of saving and got nothing. =-/ Now I'm not sure if I should wait for Fina with the other 20k lapis I have saved, and go all in, or do the TT banner.

Just curious what you guys would do? I could use 4 of the casters on the Trans Terra banner. Outside of the Lunera pull, I have zero magic chainers. Trance Terra and CG Sakura would slot really well with a bunch of compositions I can do. Barb and Fryevia would both be useful too on any fight where magic is better than physical. The Dark/Sea fina would be spoilers.

I figure though, the CG Fina banner is a split banner anyway, and its pot lock outside the .5% for Fina, so the caster banner has a much better chance to pull something useful (If I get rainbows at all). Think Fina is worth gambling for anyway? Or if you were new would you go for the above. (My current roster is running off Roselia, Luka and Garnet as healers depending on the fight. Only have Lunera as a magic chainer, but use her as a bard--otherwise my only magic damage is Victoria or William. Have decent capper physical DPS and then Ex Aileen/TIdus for chaining.)

Molten Core Raider
Just curious what you guys would do? I could use 4 of the casters on the Trans Terra banner. Outside of the Lunera pull, I have zero magic chainers. Trance Terra and CG Sakura would slot really well with a bunch of compositions I can do. Barb and Fryevia would both be useful too on any fight where magic is better than physical. The Dark/Sea fina would be spoilers.

With so many solid casters in one place, if you need them it's hard to recommend not pulling some. That said, I know firsthand how limiting it can be to have BiS tanks and dps but be stuck with a shitty healer. Pull some I'd suggest, just dont blow everything, save a little for Friday.

Don't forget that we also get those weird ass 30m celebration summon tickets starting the 22nd. It will be two pulls and a moogle every day (probably off banner summon, but hey maybe you will get lucky).

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have 35k-40k on my account and my gf has the same. Each have 90tickets and 10-15 4*star tickets. Five 11 tickets. Were going all out on CG Fina

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
55k Lapis, 110ish regular tickets and 25ish four star tickets. I’ve also got 4 of the 10+1 tickets and about a dozen EX tickets for off banner chances. I’m going all in for Fina.

Hold me. I’m scared.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Here's a budget guide for clearing Wicked Moon trial using zero TMR and zero rainbows:

Team I used:

Soleil -- dances for buffs
Rikku -- does Synethesis -> HyperNullAll -> Limit rotation, wears safety bit so her rotation isn't interrupted
Garnet -- geared for +summon damage, she's the primary DPS
Ashe x2 -- they build the chain for Garnet to cap with Bahamut, and they're the main healers
friend Noctis -- evade tank and mana regen for the team (needs fish+1 enhanced)

Meteor comes every 3rd turn, so don't push a threshold when you have to deal with a meteor in the same round. Other than that, use Garnet to fill esper gauge then cap a chain with Bahamut. Bahamut deals about 60% per cast on the small skulls and about 30% per cast on the big skull. Don't accidentally push 2 thresholds in the same turn on phase 2 (threshold at 80, 60, 40, 20%).

Tiphares

Golden Squire
The amazing enhancements and catuars from friend points ends tonight. Be sure to take advantage of it. 30m celebration tickets starts tomorrow. I hope we can horde them and blow the all at once at the end.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Here's an example on how to budget clear Machina of Destruction (Aigon, robot trial) using a zero TMR, zero rainbow team:

Team I used:

Warrior of Light -- AoE cover and SPR breaking. Do not use taunts until the left arm is permanently dead.
Soleil -- geared to have the highest ATK on the team so the arm blast hits her every round. Dances for SPR before she dies.
Vanille -- gives re-raise on Soleil every round until the left arm is permadead, then she's just kind of there.
Roselia -- primary healer with triplecast white. She also does dispels (from an esper) when the boss buffs himself.
Beach Time Fina -- mana regen and DEF buff for the team, also backup healer/raiser if things go bad
friend Emperor -- enhanced, deals all the damages with ramping up Fires from Below +2

For the first phase, kill the left arm 10 times. This is the slow and boring way, but it's a lot safer than bursting the body down (and if you have the units to burst the body down you don't need a budget guide). Keep re-raise on your unit dedicated to taking the arm burst (will hit the highest ATK unit on the team unless it's taunted). If you're using Vanille for re-raise, keep in mind her re-raise brings back the unit at only 30% health, so you need your arm tanker geared with super high HP so they don't die again after the re-raise from the genocide beam. If you have a stronger re-raise like Ayaka, Prishe, Grim Lord Sakura, etc etc then use that instead.

When the right arm casts atk/mag buffs (every 4th turn) dispel it with off the main body first, then the right arm. Don't waste time dispelling the left arm because it's going to OTK a unit with or without the atk buff. When the left arm is finally dead 10 times, kill the right arm three times. Keep in mind that after the right arm dies once, it upgrades Aigon's main body to do genocide beam twice a turn instead of once a turn, so be sure to never kill the right arm at all until the left arm is permanently dead.

When both arms are dead for good, start working on the body. At 70% the boss will emote "The light is concentrating" which is a warning that next turn will be a super nuke on your team. If you hit him with a water attack while he's charging, it will reduce his super attack's damage by half, so be sure to do that. Don't ever use water except to interrupt his charge up attack, because after being hit 3 times with water (in total) he counters with another super nuke.

A decently geared enhanced Emperor friend will take off like 40% of an arm's life per cast of Fires from Below+2 after it ramps to 10 stacks. He's a better option than Blossom Sage Sakura because both arms are 50% resistant to lightning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Here's the last of the trials cleared with a budget team, this time Malboro. One TM used (Rikku's Pouch) and no rainbows:

Team I used:

Cagnazzo -- taunts the melee attacks with his huge mitigation taunt, on Siren esper for attack song
Mystea -- geared for 100% dark resist and uses World Destroyer for breaking after putting up her shield
Roselia -- wears Rikku's Pouch, does eccentrick turn 1, heals turns 2 and 3, chaos grenade turn 4 for breaks
Shantotto x2 -- dualcasted tornado chain every round
friend Ang -- Ash Shot the 3 targets on turn 1, then uses his limit break to cap tornado chains every round after that

Victory on turn 4

1st turn: Roselia eccentrik, Cagnazzo taunt, Mystea cover, Ang ash shot, Shantotto's tornado for limit crystals
Turn 2: Mystea breaks (world destroyer), Roselia heals, Shantoto's tornado, Ang caps it with limit
Turn 3: same thing as turn 2
Turn 4: Cagnazzo sings attack song, Roselia chaos grenades to break, Shantoto tornado's, Ang caps with limit

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't flippin wait till tomorrow. I just recently started to help my gf with her account and she literally just maxed her friends points today. Hopefully Excalibur is one of the moogles

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So looks like we get 3* moogles from fried points tomorrow.

I'm glad I was too annoyed at being close to the summon limit to actually burn through the friend points I had. I only have 80k thought. I know a lot of players have the gifts banked even.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Took something like 85 tickets, but I got my Fina.

My team is now set on every role until the 7* meta, but even after 7* units are released they aren't required for anything even up to current JP except Omega trial and Odin 3* battle.

My next big chase will be Sephiroth. If curious about my pulls I recorded them Here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
Snagged FIna on my second 10+1. No sign of Kunshira but, that's what daily summons are for. After the living hell I went through trying to get Ayaka, I feel a little vindicated getting Fina so painlessly. :p