Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Can someone refresh my memory, is there any co-op play?

My girlfriend and I started playing Dissada FFOO since I travel a lot for work. She is new to gaming so it’s a pretty solid game since it’s new, relatively simple game and has 10 fights a day we can do together in co-op.

Before I invest money and time long term wanted to make sure there wasn’t a good option as she definitely enjoys this type of game (lucked out!!).

I had quit awhile back but had a pretty decked team At the time so still would be useful to her for friends but not sure she will go for switching if there is no actual co-op play where we do something together.

Vinen

God is dead
Can someone refresh my memory, is there any co-op play?

My girlfriend and I started playing Dissada FFOO since I travel a lot for work. She is new to gaming so it’s a pretty solid game since it’s new, relatively simple game and has 10 fights a day we can do together in co-op.

Before I invest money and time long term wanted to make sure there wasn’t a good option as she definitely enjoys this type of game (lucked out!!).

I had quit awhile back but had a pretty decked team At the time so still would be useful to her for friends but not sure she will go for switching if there is no actual co-op play where we do something together.

There is no co-op. Just friend units.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Hoooly shit. It finally happened.
IMG_0517.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nier re-run seems most likely. They can also run it at the same time in JP sorta like they did with Tomb Raider.

Molten Core Raider
My 30mil pulls have been pretty bad. Few golds here and there and that's it. I've had a dry run since getting Fina til today when I got Tidus #3 from the daily. Im still trying to finish enhancing Tidus #2, that #3 can go hang out on the bench with all my Reberta dupes.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
you faggots can all kiss my ass. Except Bruuce, he's the only one I've seen get even worse luck than me. After yet another 5k strikeout this morning, I'm seriously contemplating uninstalling GL. My JP acct is legit as fuck, and sinfag finally managed to sucker me into trying ffrk.

Vinen

God is dead
Nier re-run seems most likely. They can also run it at the same time in JP sorta like they did with Tomb Raider.

Why does a Nier re-run seem likely? I don't think we will see it until 7*. If we get Nier re-run I'd say ignore the banner. Since we won't see 7* versions of the units.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
lol, went through the Pharm part of the story just to get more Lapis for one more try (Had 4k left, and figured I may as well burn it.).....140 Lapis left to my name, but got my healer!

Fina..jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Congrats! In my opinion she's the best healer in the game even at 7* because of her massive amounts of utility on top of all the usual healer tools. I constantly use her for things like mana regen / resist all buff / entrust when working on the harder trials in JP.

Also a heads up for everyone, in a few weeks during the anniversary all CG units get a permanent upgrade when you do their backstory quest. CG Fina's upgrade is an additional +5% mana regen per turn (for a total of 10% innate) and 30% dark/earth resist, so she gets even better!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Congrats! In my opinion she's the best healer in the game even at 7* because of her massive amounts of utility on top of all the usual healer tools. I constantly use her for things like mana regen / resist all buff / entrust when working on the harder trials in JP.

Also a heads up for everyone, in a few weeks during the anniversary all CG units get a permanent upgrade when you do their backstory quest. CG Fina's upgrade is an additional +5% mana regen per turn (for a total of 10% innate) and 30% dark/earth resist, so she gets even better!

Yeah, she's a decent support wrapped into a great healer. Her trial trinket, plus that upgrade would mean she gets 15% MP refresh a round right? She'd make a good mana battery even, not that you'd actually have the rounds to do constant refreshes. Was surprised too by her regen. I figured it just gave 1-3 LB crystals on cast--but it gives them each round.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Have pulled my 4th Gilg and today Tidus during this 30mil celebration. Rest all crap. My search for a high end tank continues.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Elytra confirmed 3* Ifrit and Siren after maintenance tomorrow. Should be fun.
Nice!!

A brief primer on how to clear these with minimal fuss:

Siren:
Magic cover tank with 100% water resist (Unsui Clothes and junctioned to Siren esper)
Provoke tank for the melee attacks (evasion makes it extra lol)
Everyone immune to sleep, provoke tank immune to silence (if they care about being silenced)
Bring a way to dispel her DEF buff if using physical dps
Uses non-elem magical nuke at thresholds (every 20% health) -- re-raise your magic tank

Ifrit:
Magic cover tank with 200% fire resist (here's an example zero TMR Mystea with 200% FR -- Link)
Provoke tank -- Ifrit hits REALLY hard with melee so evasion is preferred if you don't have a rainbow tank
Bring a way to dispel his self-buffs
No status effects to worry about

Edit: Forgot about Siren's threshold nuke, it's non-elem so you can't immune it!

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Siren is a joke. The hardest part is not accidentally killing her before summoning the Esper.

Ifrit is much harder but not too difficult with proper setup. For most 3 star espers the basic team composition is a magic cover tank with appropriate resistance and a provoke tank.

Molten Core Raider
Kryla really makes Ifrit easy with her Nullifying Chant removing the fire imperil from your group (and Ifrit's buffs). My Basch only had 145% fire resist, but without the imperil on everyone it didnt matter. Managed to walk over him in a few turns. Havent looked into Siren yet, but it looks like Ifrit is the tougher of the two.

If anyone wants to try it with Kryla that doesnt have one let me know and Ill put her as my lead.