Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
Awakened Wilhelm, DFina, SBDFina and Lando. Got a couple STMRs, gonna work on Wilhelm but the others can stay at 101 for a while. DFina hit 104 fusing two fully leveled dupes for her STMR so I may take her to 105 for fun. Prolly should do Olive also..

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Argh... limited myself to 3 tickets on this banner. Blue, rainbow, blue. No banner units. Oh well. Doesnt seem worth it to pull anymore with 7* giving 200%.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
The way they get you to keep pulling is by selling UoC tickets for 1,000, 150,000, and 300,000 mog currency, which is unrealistic to farm without a lot of native synergy units (well, other than the free'ish one for 1k). Of course, Global removed UoC tickets from the mog store, so yeah, I'm not pulling for synergy at all.

That being said, the 4* ex ticket from today's login rewards gave me Zell, so.... yay unexpected 75% synergy I guess.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
Pulled 3 4 *+ EX tickets, 2 30% 5* tickets, 2 10% 5* tickets, 3 4*+ Tickets, and 5 3*+ tickets and the daily 5% ticket. Got 2 Rinoa's a Squall and a Zell.

I think I just wasted my luck for the remainder of the year on a less than stellar banner.

Molten Core Raider
I know the feeling. I spent 3 EX tickets, got Dark Fina #5 (technically #2 now since the others have been sewn into a robe), Onion Knight #2, and Queen #3 all in a row (dude that sits beside me at work is absolutely disgusted with me right now). The step up banner gave me 2 Rinoa's by the third step so Im calling that a win and quitting for now.

Ill be bumping Rinoa to 7* and putting her up as my friend unit for the duration of the Mog Farm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I know the feeling. I spent 3 EX tickets, got Dark Fina #5 (technically #2 now since the others have been sewn into a robe), Onion Knight #2, and Queen #3 all in a row (dude that sits beside me at work is absolutely disgusted with me right now). The step up banner gave me 2 Rinoa's by the third step so Im calling that a win and quitting for now.

Ill be bumping Rinoa to 7* and putting her up as my friend unit for the duration of the Mog Farm.

Grats bud! I really liked Rinoa on JP and she's even better on GL. If only I didn't have to hoard for Hyoh.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
What is everyone's opinion on Reagan's LB? 100% fire/ice imperil seems pretty good, but I'm sure that will be OBE soon with 7*s. Right now I have no one I am leveling their LB so pots are stacking up.

GonzytheMage

What is everyone's opinion on Reagan's LB? 100% fire/ice imperil seems pretty good, but I'm sure that will be OBE soon with 7*s. Right now I have no one I am leveling their LB so pots are stacking up.

His LB is really good for the reason you mentioned plus it has some good damage. The problem lies within the unit itself... he falls behind on damage to other units at 7* because he's built around dual wield which is always inferior to TDH. I'd hold off for a while then if you strike out on Hyoh he would be a good damage unit to pair with Fryevia or another Raegan.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's pretty cheap to level limit breaks to 25, and most LB are good enough at 25. Only take the best LB's to lvl 30 like Hyoh's.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I dont have a good breaker yet so I am tempted to take Orlandeau's LB to 30 for OTKO stuff. And his LB fills nearly every turn.

Also, I just noticed the Universal Package bundle for 3500 lapis. Basically a 10+1 with a few ectra goodies. Could be okay.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I dont have a good breaker yet so I am tempted to take Orlandeau's LB to 30 for OTKO stuff. And his LB fills nearly every turn.

Also, I just noticed the Universal Package bundle for 3500 lapis. Basically a 10+1 with a few ectra goodies. Could be okay.

I've been debating on buying one. On one hand, its superior to a straight up 10+1 pull, since you can split it up and, of course, its cheaper. But not sure if its better than using the 5k in a step up. I think it might be about even. If I had excess Lapis I'd grab it but right now I only have enough for one of the single rainbow step ups. Hoping I'll have enough for a big step up within a couple weeks, so can't afford to spend anything. (Well, aside from the few hundred lapis I've been using on raid orbs, mainly because I want my third copy of the 40% attack materia and I believe its a more effecient way to get gil/cactuars than the weekend quests.)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It depends on your options and what you plan to chase in the future, but Orlandeau is probably the worst of all the HE chainers at 7*, which is why he was put into batch one. I'd save your resources if you have better units to promote later.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
It depends on your options and what you plan to chase in the future, but Orlandeau is probably the worst of all the HE chainers at 7*, which is why he was put into batch one. I'd save your resources if you have better units to promote later.
I don't have 7* ready for any other HE chainers. So Orlandeau is it. I do have Tidus 7* ready when Gumi decides he is not too OP and releases his batch. I have a feeling that TT and Tidus are going to get the Ramza enhancement delay treatment.

GonzytheMage

I don't have 7* ready for any other HE chainers. So Orlandeau is it. I do have Tidus 7* ready when Gumi decides he is not too OP and releases his batch. I have a feeling that TT and Tidus are going to get the Ramza enhancement delay treatment.

Really though we dont have anything in the near future that really needs a 7* chainer from this batch. Unless you are like Sinzar and sitting on hundreds of cactuars.

Molten Core Raider
I have a feeling that TT and Tidus are going to get the Ramza enhancement delay treatment.

This is what Im afraid of. Gumi yanked enough units out of the first batch of 7*s that Japan originally got to fill out another separate batch entirely for the global audience. Trying to predict anything at this point is probably going to be an exercise in futility, just ask Gabranth.

Last edited:

GonzytheMage

This is what Im afraid of. Gumi yanked enough units out of the first batch of 7*s that Japan originally got to fill out another separate batch entirely for the global audience. Trying to predict predict anything at this point is probably going to be an exercise in futility, just ask Gabranth.

Gabby is chilling out with Hyoh

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
This upcoming banner is a pretty easy skip if you aren't desperate for Nalu's TMR. Nalu as a unit is kind of bad, she's just a TMR container unit like Elfreeda.

Both of the gold units have trash TMR as well.

The blue unit TMR is kind of useful, if you need a thunder weapon, but Tonitrus is usually good enough and everyone should have some of those by now.

Molten Core Raider
I feel like Gumi is softening us up a bit, gonna give us a quiet week or two before driving the Hyoh stake into our wallets. I appreciate the recoup time to amass a little lapis and cactaurs (I went a little overboard with leveling Rinoa) before the H-bomb hits.

fredator

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Worst part about the 10 man battles is the equip distribution amirite or amirite. right. looking forward to that dw katana for seph. bench masamune. also 7 star ramza is better than id hoped, the 2k hp shield, breaks, and entrust is nice even at lvl 110

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user