Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got Diabolos and Tetra with budget teams. I was planning to use you guys Barbaricia for Diabolos, but I beat him on my very first try (which I thought was going to be a test run....) so didn't use her! She's still a great friend for the fight if anyone else wants to use the ones you've setup (replace a Lexa if copying my setup). Teams I used were: (all missions complete for each)

Diabolos: Ozetta, Garnet, Rosa, Lexa, Lexa
Tetra: Earth Veritas, Lightning, Rosa, Meliadoul, William, friend Basch

Videos:
Diabolos Budget Clear
Tetra Budget Clear

My Diabolos team did use one rainbow TMR (Ring of Lucii) but I left the friend slot empty, so grab a friend evade tanker if you can't build your own. For the Tetra run, I used Gonzy's Basch, which he might still have set so grab him and use it while it's available if copying my setup.

Now to clear the story and unlock the Madam Mansion superboss. Wonder if it's still named Undine on GL or did they mangle the translation again...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Cleared the optional Undine boss too, video here: Madam Mansion boss #2

Team was Tidus, CG Fina, CG Nichol, Basch, Trance Terra x2

Didn't bother making it a budget run because it's an epeen only boss with no usable rewards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Here's my esper fights.

For Diabolos we cleared it in 3 turns with Basch, Garnet, Dragonlord, Lunera x2...
For Tetra we cleared it in 4 turns with Basch, WoL, Garnet, Dragonlord, Fryevia, Orlandu...

• 1Like

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I assume I’m friends with most of the regulars here but putting my code out just in case. I lost two friends so I’ve got slots. If you’ve got FOH in your description and you login regularly I’ll add you. I normally keep a near BIS Sephiroth as lead but you’ll see some extremely weird builds from time to time based on Master Sinzar’s demands.

084 999 090

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GonzytheMage

I assume I’m friends with most of the regulars here but putting my code out just in case. I lost two friends so I’ve got slots. If you’ve got FOH in your description and you login regularly I’ll add you. I normally keep a near BIS Sephiroth as lead but you’ll see some extremely weird builds from time to time based on Master Sinzar’s demands.

084 999 090

I play ffbe for sinzar

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
With this up coming unit of choice (kind of) I am wondering which character to choose. I haven't pulled a greg or loren or the mage dual wield unit yet. All I have are Zidane DW.

I am 1 Wilhelm from his stmr and 1 Lightning from her STMR.

What would you all think would be the best choice?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What would you all think would be the best choice?
Hyoh

Ok, jokes aside, I would not use UOC to finish a STMR of Wilhelm or Lightning. Even though Wilhelm's is amazing, it's not going to be the difference between winning a fight or not, and Lightning's is just a touch more epeen that doesn't really change much over Lohengrin or whatever.

Loren and Medeina are both great units at 7* and their TMR is top tier too, so either of those are a nice choice, but I still wouldn't use UOC unless you had one first and were using UOC to bring the unit to 7*.

• 1Like

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, as far as I can tell it's just for the first batch of 7*. Please feel free to correct me. Otherwise, I would save it for Basch.

GonzytheMage

Wait and see. Gumi has been really crummy here lately with being clear and concise about the games direction. I think the convoluted release of uoc is partly a knee jerk reaction on their part. Gumi would really like to bleed the players more, but their was such an outrage over it they had to show their hand first.

Molten Core Raider
Well, as far as I can tell it's just for the first batch of 7*. Please feel free to correct me. Otherwise, I would save it for Basch.
Definitely sit tight and wait, we'll likely have the second batch of 7*s before the log in campaign gives us 10 UoC tickets anyway if my math is correct (it's probably not and I dont plan to fact check right now, it's lunch, math is prohibited) so we'll know pretty quick how the UoC thing will work with future batches.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Two new trials this week! Omega Weapon and Antonella Reborn

Omega should be fine, I've already got a budget team planned for him.

Antonella is serious business.... I'm not even going to attempt him budget. Going directly to whale team for him, and I'm still not entirely sure on my chances. I'd rate Antonella as one of the top 3 or so hardest trials I've done on JP.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Two new trials this week! Omega Weapon and Antonella Reborn

Omega should be fine, I've already got a budget team planned for him.

Antonella is serious business.... I'm not even going to attempt him budget. Going directly to whale team for him, and I'm still not entirely sure on my chances. I'd rate Antonella as one of the top 3 or so hardest trials I've done on JP.
Still need a Tidus setup for Omega? I have a close setup. I think I am only missing the Traum sword.

GonzytheMage

FFBE Equip - Builder

If you guys can set a Tidus lead like this for Omega that would be great.

I'm going to be setting Olive for my lead so if you dont have one you can bring your own chains and use my finisher.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Still need a Tidus setup for Omega? I have a close setup. I think I am only missing the Traum sword.
My new plan is full budget run on omega, which means I'll be using an Olive friend to solo carry the damage instead.

I'm still unsure on Antonella. That fight is crazy hard and trying to fill all the party roles with 6* units is a headache. I did this guy with a full 7* team on JP and still barely won after like 15 attempts. Going to be trying anyway.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I could do the Tidus set up...but I'd have to moogle that sword. And given the DQ banner is going to be right after, and I think we'll get the sword as a raid moogle right? It seems like a waste. So I'm going to put my olive up with the JC3 machine killer.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'll have video guides up tomorrow, but for those who want to go into the new trials right away, here's a shortlist of things to note:

Omega:
- Hits super hard, but almost all damage can be evaded or immuned with fire resist. Only attack you can't immune is AoE non-elem magic on turn 3, 6, and 13. Sacrifice a magic cover tank (with re-raise preferably) on those turns, use evade phys cover on other turns.
- Ejects a unit on turns 4, 9, and 15. It's permanent, and can be taunted. This makes the fight into a dps race to win before losing too many units.
- Uses ST death (tauntable, use protection), ST stop/silence/blind, and counters phys with confuse+gravity, counters magic with paralyze+fire.
- Boss is 300% weak to thunder, absorbs everything else. Can break atk/mag but not def/spr. Machine race, 90m hp.

Antonella:
- Uses every status except blind/petrify, including Stop and Charm. Bring protection and immunity buffs.
- Use a magic cover tank with 150% wind/earth resist for part 1, use a physical cover tank (evade preferred) for part 2. Everyone wants some water resist and a water resist buffer for part 2.
- While using a magic cover in phase 1 the boss will still use his physical aoe, which hurts a lot. Gear everyone with high DEF or also include Sara.
- Use wind on the root on odd turns during phys immune phases to stop the aoe mana drain. Use fire on the ivy on odd turns during mag immune phases to stop the eject.
- Kill the ivy, root, leaves before damaging the flower.
- Your provoke tanker will have their mana fully drained almost every round until the Ivy dies. Bring an instant mana battery so they can refresh their taunt buff.
- Every element is resisted by at least one or two parts (including non-elemental). Fire, Ice, or Holy are the "safe" elements that will work against everything assuming you include an imperil (so Sephiroth, Raegen, Orlandeau, Fryevia, Emperor, Medeina are all wonderful options that can imperil + nuke with those elements).

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I finally went and did 3* Tetra. I used evade Ayaka and WoL as my snort provoker and finger snapper. Fun avade build. The rest of the team was CG Nichol, Mystea, PS Rydia, and friend 7* D. Fina.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Both trials done. Omega was budget clear, Antonella was not. Teams were:

Omega: Russel, Garnet, Bartz, Shylt, WoL, friend Olive (thanks Gonzy)
Antonella: Wilhelm, Sara, Nichol, Basch, Sephiroth, friend Raegen (Thanks Angelwatch)

Here's my detailed guide for Omega I posted to reddit: Link

My less detailed reddit post about Antonella: Link

Videos:
Omega 12 turn budget clear
Antonella 61 turn clear

• 1Like

GonzytheMage

Here's my video! I used WoL, Garnet, Bartz, Tidus, Lightning, and Tidus for this clear. Pretty sure if my olive was beefier or if I had a Lightning leveled I could have gotten it in two turns but we're gonna have to settle for three this time!

• 1Like