Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Peen and meme rhyme so they are both equal.

On a side note if a person doesn't run discernment on Hyoh they are a terrible human being.

For the sake of epeen I have to point out that the genji helm blocks most of the really bad ailments. (Paralysis, petrification and confusion)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Peen and meme rhyme so they are both equal.

On a side note if a person doesn't run discernment on Hyoh they are a terrible human being.
But, but...my numbers get smaller if I do that. If I dont have big numbers, Im not having fun.

Avatar is correct, this is why mine does not have discernment--epeen>all.

lol, grinding up discernment now. Where I have multiple hairpins of purity and 2 ribbons thanks to KM and dupes, I never thought I'd need something that takes up a materia slot. Brain fart over how TDH would make the equipment slots better than materia for a while.

Molten Core Raider
Im opting for Plan B. Take Awakened Rain everywhere. His Purification ability keeps everybody safe and the numbers big. Win win!

People that use my Hyoh as their friend unit are hosed, but, those people arent important, right? *grumble grumble*...think I have a discernment somewhere...

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Im opting for Plan B. Take Awakened Rain everywhere. His Purification ability keeps everybody safe and the numbers big. Win win!

People that use my Hyoh as their friend unit are hosed, but, those people arent important, right? *grumble grumble*...think I have a discernment somewhere...

Hah, you joke, but I've worked Rain into the new trials I've done so far for this reason :p. I wish his taunt was three turns instead of two, though. If it lasted a turn longer can do some pretty amazing rotations and be a great provoke and magic tank. (He's actually a decent extra mana/heal battery thanks to his one ability.)

Molten Core Raider
I wasnt joking at first. Only when I thought about how it kinda screwed over people using mine as a friend unit did I edit that second part in. :p

I did the exact same as you, smashed him into the group for the story mode bonus stages and for a few of the 3* esper fights I was missing and he was way better than expected. Im definitely a believer in this unit now.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
A. Rain can solo the Estark trial boss. Does anyone still need to kill him? I could setup A. Rain with a very similar setup.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Terra.jpg

Been waiting for this!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Molten Core Raider
The downside to getting excited about Awakened Rain is that he ate all the cactaurs I had set aside for Terra. Gonna be a day or two before mine is ready to roll. Need that stat cap increase asap.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
With this new batch I have a few more options of what to 7*. My choices are Marie, Knight Delita, or Reberta. If I use my UoC I could get my second Wilhelm, Trance Terra, or Ayaka.

I'm hoping for something a little more future proof. I don't have that great of mage stuff, but it seems like TTerra might be best?

My current 7*s are Olive and A. Rain

Molten Core Raider
If you were unfortunate in your pulls to end up Hyoh-less, Trance Terra would definitely be the way to go in my opinion. She will sit happily atop the magic chainer pile for quite some time and is one of the most future-proof units available right now. If you've got the gear to deck her out you're gonna be in good shape with her as your lead for a good while.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So I am done. I had promised myself that I wasn't spending anymore money on this game. I hadn't spent anything excessive since I started last year, but I still felt like it was a waste of money. But just recently my resolve was broken when I got 1 random Hyoh on a 4 star ticket. So I purchased one bundle of lapis to finish the 11k step up. Suddenly it seemed ok to spend again. On impulse I went through the 25k step up twice chasing A.Rain. That woke me up and I instantly regretted it. So I just sold every 5, 6, and 7 star unit I had and uninstalled.

Total spent in 16 months of playing was $1000, $300 of that being this latest bit. That might not seem like much, and in the grand scheme of things it isn't, but feeling like I don't have total control over myself is not ok. Anyways, I hope you all continue to have fun with the game and good luck with your pulls.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
So I am done. I had promised myself that I wasn't spending anymore money on this game. I hadn't spent anything excessive since I started last year, but I still felt like it was a waste of money. But just recently my resolve was broken when I got 1 random Hyoh on a 4 star ticket. So I purchased one bundle of lapis to finish the 11k step up. Suddenly it seemed ok to spend again. On impulse I went through the 25k step up twice chasing A.Rain. That woke me up and I instantly regretted it. So I just sold every 5, 6, and 7 star unit I had and uninstalled.

Total spent in 16 months of playing was $1000, $300 of that being this latest bit. That might not seem like much, and in the grand scheme of things it isn't, but feeling like I don't have total control over myself is not ok. Anyways, I hope you all continue to have fun with the game and good luck with your pulls.

And now his watch has ended.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Btw, the updated a lot of globals 7 stars, not sure if you guys saw.

Onion Knight Onion Knight

• Shining Crystal: Bonus damage against beasts, mechanical, stone, and undead increased (50% -> 75%)
Queen Queen

• Armor Piercing: No longr move/use attack animation, can now perfect chain with QH
Nyx Nyx

• STMR: Nyx's Dagger now has fire element.
Mercenary Ramza Mercenary Ramza

• Vanguard Protector now has no cooldown.

All nice changes. Ramza's is surprisingly powerful. It makes him genuinely competitive with Wilhelm. You trade some raw physical tanking power, and a very powerful emergency/phase cool down for damage mitigation for cool-down based magic cover, strong base elemental resist and immunity to charm/50% stop resist.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Btw, sure you guys know already but the exporations reset every day. Today the Elt exploration rewards a summon ticket.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just finished Discernment and added it to my Hyoh.

I have four options for his weapon:

Flaming Blade Agni (just finished, no enhancement)
Tonitrus (HP 12%, HP 10%, ATK 5%)
Revolving Saw (ATK 7%, ATK 3%, ATK 5%)
Revolving Saw (HP10%, ATK 7%, ATK 3%)

The rest of his gear is 2 x Marshall's Glove, Buster Style, Large Sword Mastery, Hyoh's Clothes, Black Cowl, and Fortitude and Vigor.

What works best for him as a friend unit?

Molten Core Raider
The Flaming Blade Agni is the go-to weapon for him at the moment. Tonitrus works, but I'd only recommend it if you didnt have the Angi.

Edit- got my 7* Trance Terra finished finally. She's just plain gross. I hit the 300% magic cap with only 3 materia. I guess I should dig up a discernment for her too? I plan to leave Hyoh up as my lead for now but can pop Terra up on request.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user