Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Some pretty slick timing there! Congrats!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Game's up. Post your pulls bitches!

Daily pull-
Fran

Summon tickets-
4* Galuf (trolllll)
Ingus
Galuf
Russell
Cyan
Arc
Bedile
Anzelm
Arc
Arc
Cyan
Anzelm
Maria

Lapis-
Anzelm
Bedile
4* Refia - Done

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Well, Refia was a skank bitch that took my entire stock to summon. Got her though! Guess my hopes of chasing Gilgamesh etc are out the window for now.

I didn't get any other meta units during the pulls either. I now have like 12 shantoto, so eventually I can farm a ton of +30% mag. I got over 5 arcs, so dualcast mage team ftw? Few other misc units that are ok, like another Kefka... Also 3 more Bartz (lol) so maybe I'll just do an entire team of shitty doublehands.

No Zidane!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Daily - Russell

Tickets
Rydia
Galuf
Shantotto
Fran
4* Hayate (could've been worse, I wanted a Black Cowl TM eventually)
Lani
Krile
4* Refia

And done, except for dailies to get Arc(s). Now to go buy a hundred gigantaurs...

Edit: Tough part is deciding who to feed them to. My Cecil is about to hit LB 10, CoD is ready for 6*, and of course there's Refia.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Took me 37 pulls to get Refia

I also pulled, as new to me, Kuja, Miyuki for her TM and a Warrior of Light.

Took a LOT more pulls than I wanted since it tapped me out of tickets and left me with almost no Lapis but I've got a solid 6 star team now. Was really happy with the WOL for a great Full Breaker. Cecil is the better tank but I needed Full Break.

Miyuki was heart breaking. She was my second Rainbow Crystal ever so I wasn't too happy to see her over Luneth. Yes her TM is amazing with my Chizuru but still sucks to see an off banner, base 3 star, pop from a rainbow.

Arkael

Lord Nagafen Raider
6th ticket summon for Refia after I pulled Lightning from my 3rd daily summon on her banner.

LOL

edit: not even kidding, daily summon pulled Luneth. BRB buying lottery tickets

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Xande from the Pro Crystal Tower died in three turns thanks to new CoD. Human killer ftw.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
As a followup, if any of you need my CoD as a friend, feel free to add me: 302,363,072
My CoD has 515 atk, and I gave her the dragon killer materia too for this event. She rapes Xande something fierce. I'm going out soon, but I should accept the request this afternoon.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Sent... le sigh. I've got a 6* PCecil as my only real "unit" beyond my Exdeath, and I don't think people need more PCecils (especially without provoke).

Zynth

N00b
11 pull plus my welfare roll
AsNNVJU.jpg

Vorph

Is there any reason to kill the dragons? I just whack 'em 5 times for LB gems and Escape.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Dragons drop megacryst, and supposedly 6* awakening materials. Worth killing if you can handle them easily, but for people struggling, it's better to just run from them.

Vorph

Still can't decide between using most (66) of my gigantuars to just take CoD to 100, vs. using all of them to get both Cecil and Refia to 6* L1, awaken CoD as well, and then grind up all three of them at once in Mystic Woods (which would be 92 runs * 10NRG). Which would you choose?

Edit: I don't need CoD to beat ELT, so that's not a concern.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The second, though is that explore mode? What do you need to do the 92 runs (friends?)?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
If you don't need CoD for the tower for the next 2 weeks, then there's no real rush for it. Something to keep in mind is that next event is very likely to be a farming event (which means, 100 more cactuars).

I personally used 70 cactuars on CoD to max her at 100 (I did need her for the event). My remaining cactuars went to Refia, which got her to like level 30 6*. I'm now full grinding maranda coast to finish off Refia's level to 100.

I plan to level at least 4 of the Arc's so I can do some crazy chain teams, but those will probably only be leveled through 2x maranda's per day for the daily. I plan to max out a Bartz in the FFV event, so that's where I'm budgeting the next 100 cactuars we get.

Vorph

The second, though is that explore mode? What do you need to do the 92 runs (friends?)?
Yea, Mystic Woods explore with a decent enough friend that can kill the Ochu boss with help from CoD/Cecil/Refia. It's 65k xp for 10 NRG, so currently the best unit xp available. Boss isn't exactly a pushover though, compared to Maranda Coast.

Normally I would just wait for the next grind event with 100 gigantuars but I expect to have to level up a couple Arcs as well, plus my other Exdeath who needs to get ready for the FFV event.

I don't even know what team I'm trying to make here. I'll have Lightning/CoD/Refia/Cecil for fights that actually warrant bringing a healer and tank, but no clue who to put in slot 5 other than Chizuru. Most of the time I'll just keep using mages anyway, ideally Lightning/6* Exdeath x2/Arc x2 after we get FFV. Wish it was possible to mix Lightning/Area Blast with Edgar/Chainsaw to set up a 4x chain, but I don't think it works.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
We really need a new Maze. That was great for experience. I have so many units needing to be leveled right now. 100 cactaurs won't be close to enough.

Vorph

Mystic Woods is like 6500 xp/nrg, and Maranda is only about 5k. If you aren't leveling 6* units, I can see it being easy to run out of strong enough friends to beat the boss.

I hate to stop TM grinding more than anything else at this point though.