Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I would absolutely welfare pull for a CoD, Garland is future proof and if you missed the lunar pestle the Antenolla? trial is coming with a CoD weapon. I'll finally be able to ditch my mithril mace of shame.

But yeah it's basically guaranteed that whatever next week's banner is, it will be far better than this one.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I'm kind of hoping the V banner is next. It's an easy pass for me since I have 2 of Bartz and 2 Exdeaths already. So I'm not going to chase the 4 and 5 star bases. I'm very low on Lapis right now but I can get a ton from the mission clears. I just need a week of no grind events to actually get at it.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
But yeah it's basically guaranteed that whatever next week's banner is, it will be far better than this one.

I'd say V is only at best equal to the current banner for someone who doesn't have a CoD at all yet, and both XIII and Type-0 (first one that doesn't have Rem or King in it) are completely skippable. V is most likely though, since both XIII and Type-0 are Moogle King events and V is the one-and-done exploration type. Still wondering if they'll do anything for Thanksgiving too.

Even if the banners are shitty, I'm still tempted to buy some Amazon Coins or Google Play credit if there's any decent discounts on Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Chasing Elza was an expensive failure, and the current banner isn't letting me off early with the single Garland that I want.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Im still holding out hope that they'll do lands of plenty for thanksgiving, otherwise ive really been wasting my time with these superior blades

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm sad Maxwell didn't get her 6* yet because her limit break is kind of neat for chaining. It's 33 hits, and has high dropcheck or something. I'm leveling her, and just now in an exploration she used limit breaks 3 times in a row because her LB kept dropping enough LB crystals to refill it in the same turn. Her 6* form gets a +150% LB fill passive too...

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
Finally got Maxwell, after refreshing cactuar dunes for XP. and still had to use a ton of items to do it.
(CoD / Lenna / Refia / WoL / Delita plus vorphs cod). Got the summon and the LB by pure luck, but not sure how I'm going to turtle through avoiding deaths.
That'd require a seriously beefed up whale friend, or maybe I should cactuar up my edgars ?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
For the no deaths challenge go with a glass cannon approach. You don't want to turtle the fight. Instead you want to end it in two or three turns. CoD chaining Call of the Void can do this but you'll want some beefy CoDs with as much attack as possible. Even better if you can find one with dual wield.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
No deaths is easiest if you burst her down super fast. Due to mechanics, her turn 1 is always a weak aoe, if you push her below 60% on turn 2, all she will do is a meteor (which hopefully hits someone with light resist, or it may 1 shot). If you push her under 20% on turn 3 she will only do some minor healing. Then you have to finish her on turn 4. That avoids most of the danger (except the 60% meteor).

To do that, you need a really strong whale friend and some good dps on your own team. If you can find the dream friend of like a 700+ atk CoD or Elza dualwielding Deathbringers, they can almost two turn Maxwell.

Crone

So for rerolling accounts, since I just started. I setup the fake facebook, and have 4 Nox windows going.

I'm grinding until I have 750 Lapis, so I can do 1 for 250, 1 for 500, 5 special ticket summons.

Of the half price mons, which should I be happy with? I think this is called the banner units or something? Garlande is ranked pretty high?

Thanks guys.

Crone

ffbeUnits.jpg

My first set of rerolls. Each had a 4* show up. Vaan, Luna, Sabin, Bedile, and Panelo. Will have to look at the unit rankings website and see if any worth keeping before rerolling them all.

Vorph

CoD is the one you want. Garland is a consolation prize but he isn't great until he gets 6* upgrade and enhancements, plus he needs Doublehand TM from Bartz to really shine. Gaffgarion is pretty good too, but he's 4* rarity. DK Cecil is 5* but he's really not that good. Duane is garbage. If you want to go nuts pulling for a 5* do it on the BF banner and try for Elza. She's miles better than DK Cecil.

Edit: Punt on all 4 of those. Vaan alone is not worth keeping.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So for rerolling accounts, since I just started. I setup the fake facebook, and have 4 Nox windows going.

I'm grinding until I have 750 Lapis, so I can do 1 for 250, 1 for 500, 5 special ticket summons.

Of the half price mons, which should I be happy with? I think this is called the banner units or something? Garlande is ranked pretty high?

Thanks guys.

Garland won't be very good for months, although he's very good once he gets his 6* and then later his enhancements. If you're rerolling 4 instances, you might as well be patient and hold out for a Lightning, Luneth, or Elza. DK Cecil is pretty bad atm, but he's pretty amazing way down the road when he gets enhancements. I definitely wouldn't settle for him, especially if the rest of the units on that reroll attempt are crap.

If you get a Lightning or a Luneth, that account is worth keeping no matter how bad the rest of your units are because either of those two characters can easily carry you as you build a better team. Elza is sorta on the fence, she's a strong character with one of the strongest debuffs in the game and you can't get her after this week is over, but she can't carry you nearly as well as Lightning and Luneth can with their native dual wield and area attacks. So if you get Elza you should take into consideration what the other units on that reroll attempt are, but keep Lightning or Luneth no matter what.

Crone

I feel like I trashed an account that had a 3* Luneth, however, not entirely sure. Lol... 8 rerolls down so far. This is kinda fun...

Vorph

Nah, Luneth is a 5* base, you'd know if you got him because he only comes from rainbow crystals. Same with Lightning.

Crone

Nah, Luneth is a 5* base, you'd know if you got him because he only comes from rainbow crystals. Same with Lightning.
You're right. It was Luna I was getting and got confused. 12 rerolls down. More coming. :)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's much faster to just do your first 5 free tickets + welfare pull than it is to grind out the rest of the tickets. Just see if you got something good in those first 6 pulls and reroll if you didn't.

Crone

It's much faster to just do your first 5 free tickets + welfare pull than it is to grind out the rest of the tickets. Just see if you got something good in those first 6 pulls and reroll if you didn't.
You talking about the free summon you get that is always a 1 star, or seems to always be a 1 star?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You talking about the free summon you get that is always a 1 star, or seems to always be a 1 star?
No, you get 5 tickets and enough Lapis to pull the daily 250 lapis pull.

If you're using memu you can set up 3+ instances of it to reroll with to speed up the process.