Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I think I'm being baited into trying to hard pull for Fryevia... I think I've pulled at least a dozen of her trust moogles. I actually have Aiden and have only pulled like 4 of his... sheesh. I already have 5 for Xon when I get him.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I have like 8 of her moogles too. The real question is after this banner is over and I don't pull her, do I toss the moogles or save them in case I off-banner pull her. Not sure losing 8-20 unit slots is worth something like a 0.0003% chance of off-bannering her down the road.

For those of you who pulled and maxed out a Xon, he's a nice friend leader for this event. Put him up if you have him!

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
I tainted my f2p account by purchasing the .99c bundle last week. Did an 11 pull on this banner and got 3x Xon, a couple of Aidens, and an Emperor. Working on getting one of the Xon's maxed and will put him up for the people I have friended.

The events have been great for getting my team leveled, awoken, and equipped. It's such a contrast from the early events which were a massive grind with crap rewards and were the main reason I quit.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's such a contrast from the early events which were a massive grind with crap rewards

pic.jpg

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Verdict is in on Fryevia. She's garbage. The only way to bridge the DW gap is with spark chaining, which obviously you can't reliably do without a macro.

and before anyone says it, DH is even worse.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I tainted my f2p account by purchasing the .99c bundle last week. Did an 11 pull on this banner and got 3x Xon, a couple of Aidens, and an Emperor. Working on getting one of the Xon's maxed and will put him up for the people I have friended.

The events have been great for getting my team leveled, awoken, and equipped. It's such a contrast from the early events which were a massive grind with crap rewards and were the main reason I quit.
I am not sure i friended you yet. I have a slot open if you want it 082,714,846.

So i did a few more ticket pulls. Couple more Aidens. Troll yellow Seven.
Yellow -> Rainbow -> troll DKC. Happy to get a rainbow but was hoping for Fryevia to get her TM super fast and free up slots.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So if you have an Android phone, I highly recommend you check out this for farming on this event -

My crappy guide to FRep - an Android "Finger Replayer". Set up and Macro creation. • r/FFBraveExvius

It takes a bit of getting used to, but I've almost created a macro that fully clears Magic Library with maximum stealing that can repeat unattended.
Magical Library kind of sucks IMO because there are a couple of mobs that do not give eggs when you steal - Bloody Eye and Bomb. I don't think I ever saw them drop eggs as loot either. I prefer Invincible Interior (14 NRG) where I get 18k - 22k eggs per run and it takes about the same amount of time. The 75k XP to help level up some units (Minfilia, Y'shtola, and DKC) is also great.

edit: Okay, it's official... I have enough trust moogles for Fryevia's TM now, but no Fryevia. WTF! Why is the *5 TM moogle so much more common than the *3?! Gacha is so broken for me right now. I almost have enough Xon moogles for his TM too, but no Xon and Aiden is still sitting at like 20%. Go figure.

Last edited:

Vinen

God is dead
Done with the event for this week.

Have some-odd 800 Prismatic Eggs and have completed both my Waiflandu TMR. (Also have enough almost to get a 3rd TMR if I pull another of her).

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Done with the event for this week.

Have some-odd 800 Prismatic Eggs and have completed both my Waiflandu TMR. (Also have enough almost to get a 3rd TMR if I pull another of her).
Nice! Did you lapis refresh to power farm dungeons or did you run explorations? I've about crafted everything I want, now I'm just building up a stockpile of metal eggs for next week. Also, I have a couple of units I'm still leveling up. I'm wondering how they will do the enhancements. Maybe cost a lot of rainbow eggs? Or add it to the egg gacha banner?

Vinen

God is dead
Nice! Did you lapis refresh to power farm dungeons or did you run explorations? I've about crafted everything I want, now I'm just building up a stockpile of metal eggs for next week. Also, I have a couple of units I'm still leveling up. I'm wondering how they will do the enhancements. Maybe cost a lot of rainbow eggs? Or add it to the egg gacha banner?

Refreshed and utilized macro. Went from level 112-113 (almost 114)

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Verdict is in on Fryevia. She's garbage. The only way to bridge the DW gap is with spark chaining, which obviously you can't reliably do without a macro.

and before anyone says it, DH is even worse.

Or just use a second Fryevia. By your logic, Tidus is garbage.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
This event is just silly for money , magicite, and xp. I've gained 3 million gold so far, maxed out two espers that were super low, and I'm about to start on my 4th character that I"ve leveled from 1 to 100. Pretty insane tbh.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Can't seem to get Xon from dailies, so I spend 8 tickets and get Freyvia instead. Figures. Auto completed her TM from her moogles at least.

Still no Xon though.