Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
Im surprised at how easy the exploration thing was. I wanted to test it out and ended up taking a subpar T.Terra friend and still was able to drop Ariadne in one turn. Back to TM farming!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Im surprised at how easy the exploration thing was. I wanted to test it out and ended up taking a subpar T.Terra friend and still was able to drop Ariadne in one turn. Back to TM farming!
You should do the story event. Pretty good gear and awakening mats. Plus the lapis, tickets, and moogle.

Molten Core Raider
Oh I plan to sometime this weekend. Still need to finish up my Soliel's dance enhancements so Im always gonna hit the stuff with cryst drops. Speaking of cryst farming, does Xon, Locke, and Pod 153 really affect cryst drop rate from the Chamber of Gems? People on reddit think it does, but there's people on reddit who believe in Bigfoot too.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Oh I plan to sometime this weekend. Still need to finish up my Soliel's dance enhancements so Im always gonna hit the stuff with cryst drops. Speaking of cryst farming, does Xon, Locke, and Pod 153 really affect cryst drop rate from the Chamber of Gems? People on reddit think it does, but there's people on reddit who believe in Bigfoot too.
I believe that someone did some digging and figured out that they only boost drop rates by like 2% each and all those boosts do stack. If you have Pirate Jake, I would throw him in the mix as well. My farm team is currently 2x Xon, Locke, and Pirate Jake with Pod 2x Pod 153 and the Great Raven's Cape. So like a 10% boost to rare cryst drop rate? Every bit helps.

Question: Should I level up Orlandeau #2 or Ramza next? I know that Ramza enhancements are a pipe dream, but there is a chance they come in the next batch, especially with Roy coming. I guess I have another week before I have to spend my Debased Coins. Thoughts?

Edit: Make sure to pick up the $6.99 lapis deal. It is 5k lapis given over a 30 day period, but totally worth it if you don't miss a login day.

Last edited:

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Chased Mystea.

39 tickets (5 4*) + 2x 10+1 tickets.

No Mystea.
No rainbows.
Nothing but trash.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider

I read that giancrysts are "unique" drops in the chamber which isnt affected by those things, but it does helps with the lower level crysts. When I was farming it, I brought 2x Xon and 2 pods and didnt see a single giancryst going through roughly 500nrg

Vinen

God is dead
3% rates are ROFL

4 10+1

2 Duke, 1 Prishe, 1 SMF

Of course I got a handful of Mistair as well

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Used 3 10+1 tixs and 2 4* on my GF accout. Lunera, her 1st WoL and a bunch of trash, no mistair

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I setup my friend unit to carry through the Gilgamesh trial, so if any of you guys on my list still need the Gilgamesh trial feel free to use it. Will probably leave it up until tomorrow. Make sure to attack every round with Noctis and Gilgamesh is unable to harm him at all, you can literally turn on auto-attack and come back 15 minutes later with the trial completed.

Be sure to take less than 5 members and don't use items for the extra mission rewards.

Edit: I've swapped back to a typical dps friend, glad this helped some of you!

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I feel like i am finally to a point where i could put up a carry unit as well. What trials do people still need?

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just full cleared gilg, thanks big bro. What other ones can you cheeze? I need all of those ones after gilg still

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Just full cleared gilg, thanks big bro. What other ones can you cheeze? I need all of those ones after gilg still

Dark Espers (Beasts of the Dark) can be solo carried by Tidus with the proper equipment. Needs 100% evasion, and 100% dark/fire/water resist, along with confusion and sleep immunity. This build is even more TM heavy, but here's an example Tidus setup meeting all of the requirements:

tidussetup.png

Calculator Link

This is an optimal build, but there's cheaper ways to build Tidus to still solo carry it, but you lose things like dual wield so the dps will go down a ton, making the trial last longer (but still totally soloable). Budget options are stuff like Equip: H Shield + Demon Shield, swapping one of the Lucii rings for 20s Dice, etc etc, play with the calculator if you have Tidus :)

Any units you bring into the fight need a hide skill (Xon with Lay Low, 0 mp hide for example) so that you can hide every single round on your units (so they don't die and fail the no deaths mission). Easiest is to just go in with a team of 1 (the hide user) and the carry Friend. Evoking Siren and Ifrit mission is a lot harder to do if you're being totally carried, but that only gives a trust moogle so you could skip that one and go back for it later when your team is better.

You will get a -10% dark resist debuff that lasts 5 turns at the start of the fight, which will bring this Tidus to only 90% dark resist, so either guard the first 5 turns, heal with items the first few turns, or swap the Hydaelyn guard for another Melody of Life in the build I listed to start at 110% dark resist. After the first 5 turns there's no more resist debuffs so you're completely immune from then on.

I don't have Tidus, so I can't do this build, but someone else here may be able to set it for you.

I don't think that Echidna or beyond can be solo carried, so you need to work towards those!

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
Ive been chipping away at Malboro a bit but progress has been sketchy. I need to stop pulling dupe 5 stars and get an Ace or something. I'd like to try using GL Sakura for my primary dps instead of T. Terra but she's way too mana hungry without something more significant than Ling.

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
I setup my friend unit to carry through the Gilgamesh trial, so if any of you guys on my list still need the Gilgamesh trial feel free to use it. Will probably leave it up until tomorrow. Make sure to attack every round with Noctis and Gilgamesh is unable to harm him at all, you can literally turn on auto-attack and come back 15 minutes later with the trial completed.

Be sure to take less than 5 members and don't use items for the extra mission rewards.

Thank You!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Did anyone else buy the fountain of lapis 6.99 bundle? I did not receive the 175 daily lapis yet. It is a new thing so it may be delayed a bit.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I did, and I got it in my mail on daily reset. Are you sure you didn't have it caught up in a claim all with the other mails?