Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
Just curiousity, but why don't you like Trance Terra as your dps for Malboro?

Every attempt Ive made so far has been with Terra and the whole Magical Activation thing seems to be what stalls me out. Once people start dying, it's hard to get her setup and doing damage again. I know I probably need a better team setup but I lack a solid group buffer. Been making do with Dark Veritas and his dark resist for the moment.

On a side note, my rookie quests seem to have reset, anyone elses?

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
Question on Wicked Moon. I get through phase 1 just fine. Killed last apostle and moved to P2, reraised but then he just wiped me out again. I crossed threashold without black magic at turn 20. What am I missing?

My team comp has been, all with 300+ SPR;
Wilhelm
Ayaka
Ace
Rikku
Light Veritas x2 (sucks for Apostle)

Is there a specific turn that I need to cross to P2, my understanding is that you can't transition on multiples of 3. Do I need to cross on Crescent Phase when not on a Moon Meteor turn?

Input is appreciated!

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I must have gotten it but did not realize it. The calendar shows day 1 as claimed. I cleared a few story events so i had a lot of mail to clear.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
What do y'all do to farm gil? These ability awakenings are expensive!

Gil Snapper when it comes around on the weekends is pretty good. Most of us make Gil selling the materials we get from TMR farming. After those two things selling Raid currency or Gil Snappers from the raid.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Question on Wicked Moon.
It sounds like you crossed on turn 20, got re-raised etc, then died on turn 21? Turn 21 is the meteor turn, so if you didn't have all your buffs back active after the re-raise, it may have wiped you. That's my guess at least!

What do y'all do to farm gil?
Mostly just sell the stuff from TM farming (I TM farm a lot). Other than that, I don't really specifically farm gil, but a lot comes in from raid events, etc.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
I setup my friend unit to carry through the Gilgamesh trial, so if any of you guys on my list still need the Gilgamesh trial feel free to use it. Will probably leave it up until tomorrow. Make sure to attack every round with Noctis and Gilgamesh is unable to harm him at all, you can literally turn on auto-attack and come back 15 minutes later with the trial completed.

Be sure to take less than 5 members and don't use items for the extra mission rewards.

Thanks for leaving that Noctis up, Sinzar.

Made it easy to finish all missions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
It sounds like you crossed on turn 20, got re-raised etc, then died on turn 21? Turn 21 is the meteor turn, so if you didn't have all your buffs back active after the re-raise, it may have wiped you. That's my guess at least!

Think you're right. Need to cross over the turn after Meteor to get everyone buffed back. I was having trouble with the Light Apostle cuz of my team comp till I tried Biora from Diablos which wrecks that guy... Totally overlooked that one. Unfortunatly its black magic so my next try will prolly go better. TY for the input.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So, daily 1/2 summon was gold -> rainbow, Nix. I don't even know what to think about that. I don't recall him being that great from back in the Kingsglaive event. His TMR seems okay, but is it worth farming up?

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Nyx TMR isn't best in slot for anyone, but it's an alright option if you really need more auto-refresh. I probably wouldn't farm it unless I had nothing else in the TMR queue.

Molten Core Raider
Mystea completely trivializes Bahamut. Use her Triteleia Wall and only she dies from Megaflare (I broke Bahamut with 9S for good measure but I think it was unnecessary). Terra was able to Magic Activate on turn 1 and OTKO on turn 2.

Molten Core Raider
I stuck my head into the Sheratan trial for the first time this weekend to see what that's like. I think my biggest hurdle with it will be having enough gear/materia to actually kit out a full team to put it down. I geared up Barb and Shantotto and they were quick to Tornado the first phase down, but my lack of a solid mana battery reared its ugly head again quick. I did level an Aria over the weekend so I have something now that passes for a mana battery, but DC Tornados is almost 100 mana per turn and Aria can't quite keep up. Problem for another day. I need to focus on Malboro for now I think.

Vinen

God is dead
Nyx TMR isn't best in slot for anyone, but it's an alright option if you really need more auto-refresh. I probably wouldn't farm it unless I had nothing else in the TMR queue.

It's garbage and not worth farming.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
So, daily 1/2 summon was gold -> rainbow, Nix. I don't even know what to think about that. I don't recall him being that great from back in the Kingsglaive event. His TMR seems okay, but is it worth farming up?

If it makes you feel better my 200 dollar ex ticket was Nyx